F/S LFP Supertank - Used

FNsweetS3

Crazy Gun Bunny!!!
Established Member
Used LFP Supertank - It was polished and came with my car when I bought it. I am going in another direction and had Canton tanks painted black. That is the only reason I removed this one.

Has some water spots on it.... bit it is in good condition

145.00 Shipped (US Only)

DSCN3458.jpg

DSCN3459.jpg

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
1st Dibbs! I BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS! I actually have a thread looking for misc parts such as this... ME!!!

FNsweetS3

Crazy Gun Bunny!!!
Established Member
Here are two pics of that area.....

I took this straight out of my Cobra..... so any bends in it... I would assume were made to make it fit easier. This item was installed on my car when I got it... and has been working fine since I got the car in June of last year.

DSCN3462.jpg

The bolt is taped under there so I don't lose it.

DSCN3463.jpg

Here it is installed

IMG_9902.jpg

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Cool! looks good... Ur Cobra is HAWT btw... Ill be sending the money tomorrow approx. 5-7am... Is that OK? SALE PENDING lol....

FNsweetS3

Crazy Gun Bunny!!!
Established Member
Cool! looks good... Ur Cobra is HAWT btw... Ill be sending the money tomorrow approx. 5-7am... Is that OK? SALE PENDING lol....

Thank you for the kudos... here is what I went with instead of this tank (just because I already had them painted for my totaled Roush Stage 3). Going with a "black supercharger" and these....

Don't mind the super dirty car :(

DSCN3450.jpg

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
freekn SWEET! very clean... The tanks... Not the car...LOL! JFWY! I will prolly do the same if I cant get it back to BLING... Ill c how I like the bling 1st... The Ill get it powdercoated BLACK also if I don't care for it the way it stands... I get powdercoating FREE! My friend make rigs and trailer and heavy equip. for military and has access to free powdercoating thru this Old man at his job who don't give a daym wat he does at wk... GOTZ DA HOOK-UP!!!

Send the ends tomorrow! Thanks for hangin in there man! =)

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I will def post IF by any strange chance I am NOT able to get it... All will know by tomorrow A.M.

Its a 95% chance it will be PAID for by 8am!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Fair is fair... STOP HATIN and tryn to block...LOL! JK! ^ would be 3rd in the dib line...GETZ TO THE BAK! lmao!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Ima polish her up... (since I have lots of training and know how from the pain n d a$$ exhaust!!!) and if I don't like it Bling! Ill powdercoat it BLACK!...

Users who are viewing this thread