F/S Kenne Bell 2.8H

weswtbcobra

Established Member
Kenne Bell 2.8H for sale-

Pretty new, but i guess they all are since they just came out- comes with a Reichard Racing 3.20 pulley and a Steel 2.76 KB pulley.

This blower was only on the car for a short time- motor is coming out so the blower is gonna go-

I am listing this for a friend- if you are interested- call him at 843-709-5521. His name is Donny.

Price is a bargain at $2500.00

jeffsvt

Established Member
hitman#1 said:
Be careful guys. Somebody must be desperate or something is fishy...

Nothing fishy about it I know the sale is legit . It's coming off the car because he is going another route and trying to get money quick to finish the new project . It is legit so don't be worried about the sale . Wes is selling it for a friend of our named Donny and he's a very good honest person so don't be scared off , hell his phone number is listed for a reason so people can talk with him personally .

03RedCobra

Established Member
hitman#1 said:
Be careful guys. Somebody must be desperate or something is fishy...

Something fishy as well.....

YOU coming into this thread and posting this statement...and YOU yourself have a thread just below this one with a K/B 2.8H for sale. Hmmm.....

weswtbcobra

Established Member
sorry guys- i don't have any pics, the car is not with me- the car is with the owner and as far as i know, it is going to get broken down tonight- what do you need pics for anyway? it is a black 2.8h- they all look the same-

nothing fishy here- owner just wants to move it quick to start new project-

If you guys would like- i can buy it from him for $2500 and sell it to you for $3500, if that will make you feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread