F/S: Kenne Bell 1.7 Intercooled Complete Kit

bullitt4882

Established Member
Deciding to go a different route with my car. The blower is still installed and will be removed upon receiving payment.

It is a 1.7 kenne bell. Intercooled.
Will come with everything you need to install on a gt. including the original kenne bell installation manual.

So the blower unit, all hoses, heat exchanger, pump, reservoir, wiring, bolts, clamps, injectors, boost a pump, maf, will even include the tune and tuner from my car! Everything it took to install.
No issues at all. Uses no oil etc. Has a custom bracket fabbed for the coolant reservoir/pump because that was missing when I bought the kit. And the reservoir/coolant bottle has some JB weld on bottom. All Works like a charm,was how I got the kit, just want someone to know before they get it. Again I've had no issues with this kit. Still daily drive the car with it on. Just going a different route

My bullitt with this blower beat a bone stock shelby gt500 with a conservative/ underrated 390hp tune. Nice kit for a stock bottom end motor.
Located in Waterbury CT. Willing to drive a bit to avoid shipping this thing.

Asking $2500 call or text with any questions to 203-695-2351 can send video via text of blower or acceleration pulls
3emamy5e.jpg

Last edited:

bullitt4882

Established Member
how many miles on this blower? Jw what are you going to do with the bullitt instead?

I put about 5k miles tops this year. Previous owner was the original ( that's how I have the kenne bell installation binder/instructions) and he said it had 10k or so. I finished the install a few months ago and enjoyed the car with zero issues this summer. And as for me, I am either going with a 4v swap, or moving to an 08 bullitt!

Alucard3600

Established Member
Could you pm me with a video, or I could give you my email,I have been looking into supercharging my prettymuch stock04 gt, and was looking at the vortech route,but this has peaked my interest.

bullitt4882

Established Member
Could you pm me with a video, or I could give you my email,I have been looking into supercharging my prettymuch stock04 gt, and was looking at the vortech route,but this has peaked my interest.

Tried to PM you and wouldn't let me. Either shoot me a text or send me your email.
Thanks
John

Users who are viewing this thread