F/S irs brace

20SVT03

Wishin for that KB!
Established Member
i just converted to SRA so i have a slightly used Billetflow IRS brace that is the original red in color. I say slightly because its been on my car for just a few months maybe only 500 miles and about 9 times down the track. I have all the hardware but no instructions but its pretty easy to install anyways. I am asking $100 including shipping, any lower than that and I'm not looking to pay the shipping because it's pretty heavy and is probably gonna cost atleast $15 to ship. The normal retail on these i have found is $160. I can send pics if requested but like i said its basically new just needs to be cleaned up.

32V10TH

Stroked
Established Member
Just a question...is the irs brace to keep the differential from leaking? ( sry to bug after it already sold)

20SVT03

Wishin for that KB!
Established Member
no its ok. no the irs brace is there for extra support for the rear diff assembly. when you launch hard at the track, there is alot of twisting force on the axle housing. the housing is made out of porous aluminum that likes to crack in half. the irs brace bolts to the back of the cover and helps prevent the twisting of the housing.

20SVT03

Wishin for that KB!
Established Member
gray motorcraft silicone that says its for 7.3 powerstrokes will seal it right up, not that black crappy silicone that comes from the factory. i think every cobra owners diff leaks

Users who are viewing this thread