F/S HRE 890R Wheels and Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

klcmcse

Established Member
Wrong

never been mounted on my car and very close inspection was done when sent out for replepolish and I was alerted by the polishing business. Dont call what you dont know, get the facts. The only position is they were advewrtized as no rash and I gort and emails quote "if the place on the wheel bothers you use sonmwe sandpaper and buff it out" If this is the sellers advice then he knowingly soid goods Damaged, with malice and forethought misrepresenting the item, hence did not deal in good faith. You can not take a sensable position without the facts, which a fool would do. Now maybe you understand English ans fair trade.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
maybe the polishing shop did it, du du duuuu.....

polisher dropped it and said, "shit, what do i do now?" the salesman comes over and says, " bobby, sounds like a polisher's name, i got this one taken care of. now don"t forget to hook me up with your sister!"

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
never been mounted on my car and very close inspection was done when sent out for replepolish and I was alerted by the polishing business. Dont call what you dont know, get the facts. The only position is they were advewrtized as no rash and I gort and emails quote "if the place on the wheel bothers you use sonmwe sandpaper and buff it out" If this is the sellers advice then he knowingly soid goods Damaged, with malice and forethought misrepresenting the item, hence did not deal in good faith. You can not take a sensable position without the facts, which a fool would do. Now maybe you understand English ans fair trade.

If you're going to rip someone on understanding English. You could atleast brush up on, grammar, spelling, and punctuation yourself.

Sounds like your wheel polisher messed the wheel up. Otherwise... you would have noticed it, you know, when the wheels got delivered to you. Before you dropped the wheels off at the polisher...during the multiple months you had them before your got them polished.

:bash:

klcmcse

Established Member
your'e full of it....

this aint no spelling contest, postulating on damage after delivery, you must be psychic, uhmm dont think you are.
Bloated yes, psychic, dont think so. When you get bung holed by a deceptive liar, maybe your ability to comprehend will catch up with my IQ.......

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
4 months later eh?
Regardless of what happened, time to move on.
I had a 100% legit wheel purchase set from the OP, at this point I take his word.
Time to delete thread.
-J

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
this aint no spelling contest, postulating on damage after delivery, you must be psychic, uhmm dont think you are.
Bloated yes, psychic, dont think so. When you get bung holed by a deceptive liar, maybe your ability to comprehend will catch up with my IQ.......

Way too much time in between sale and complaint. CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread