F/S Fully ported 03 Cobra heads w/ Stage 3 Crower Blower Cams And all hardware instal

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
As the title states, these 03 cobra heads have been fully ported (stage 3) by Strictly Performance. Strictly doesn't do their own head porting, they sent them out to get done. They have approx. 7k miles on them. Crower stage 3 blower cams/springs along with valves, locks, retainers, secondary timing chains and sprockets installed. These are drop on, bolt on ready. pm me or email me @ [email protected] with any questions or requests. Price is $3200 nego. Also open to trades, all or partial. I am located in southeast Texas, just outside of Beaumont.
IMG_20140116_231916_408.jpg

IMG_20140116_231943_850.jpg

IMG_20140116_231819_293.jpg

Last edited:

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
I want to sell it as a package. I know there is $4700 complete tied up in these heads. I am negotiable on the price to an extent. If you are serious, just pm me and we can haggle.

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
I actually have a nice set of ported heads already, or I'd be trying to haggle with you! I also have some cams, just not stage 3's and they'd be nice to have ;)
If for some reason these don't sell and you change your mind in the next couple weeks, pm me and I'm sure we can arrange something ;)

Demonio

Established Member
I actually have a nice set of ported heads already, or I'd be trying to haggle with you! I also have some cams, just not stage 3's and they'd be nice to have ;)
If for some reason these don't sell and you change your mind in the next couple weeks, pm me and I'm sure we can arrange something ;)

Buy these n sell those heads u bought a while ago

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
As for trades, just pm me or put up on here what you may have for trade. All offers will be considered. Pickup man 06, you can sell your heads to venomous03 and buy mine. lol

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
As for splitting them up, pickupman06 and venomous03, yall need to get together and make me an offer. If one of you wants the cams and the other wants the heads we can probably work something out.

nucworker

Established Member
Cams

If you part out or find a buyer for the heads, depending on price I'd like to pick up the cams.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Patrick

Users who are viewing this thread