F/S FR500 Intake - NEW -

Joe_Charles

Established Member
I have a FR500 intake specifically for 1996 - 1998 Cobra 4V for sale. This manifold is brand new and has never been installed. The part number is M-9424-T46.

I’m willing to sell the manifold for $2,250.00 plus shipping and PayPal fees if applicable. Ford’s list price is $3995.00 and actual WD cost is well over $3,000.00. My loss is your gain. I am willing to accept reasonable offers.

The box has been opened but I do believe that this manifold kit is complete. It is possible that it may be missing some hardware (misc. bolts, nuts or etc.), but the major pieces are there. EX: complete manifold, injectors, fuel rail, vacuum line, IMRC, IMRC bracket, IMRC harness, water pipe, intake gaskets, mass air. I honestly believe that it is complete, but for the price I’m asking… you are on your own for misc. hardware.

The info and pic is direct from FRPP's website

M-9424-T46.jpg

*Kit offers substantial improvement in both low- and high-RPM performance
*Variable Geometry design, which changes the runner length according to the RPM of the engine
*Long runner setting at low RPM flattens the torque curve and overcomes the lack of low-end torque common on 4V engines
*Short runner setting promotes high RPM power
*Fits FR500 heads or 1999-2004 4V production heads
*Throttle body location is correct for 1996-1998 Mustang
*Cast from magnesium alloy for lowest possible weight
*Computer not included.
*Kit includes air meter, injectors and fuel rails

Note:Calibration recommended

This intake will not work with stock 96 - 98 heads... You MUST use the 99 - 04 Tumble Port heads.

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread