F/S F/T:2007 Suzuki GSXR1000! $7,000/best

98SVTUSMC

Established Member
For Sale is my 2007 Suzuki GSXR 1000. The bike is currently in Palm Springs CA (92240). I'm a Marine stationed out there. Bike is super clean and has just over 8K miles! It's never been laid down and paint is still very nice! It's the rarest of the three colors offered in 2007. I'm the second owner and have had it since early 2008. I bought it with 2K miles on it. I have the title in hand. The following is a list of mods all professionally done;
Puig Dark Windscreen
Black Frame Sliders
Jardine GP-1 exhaust (pretty loud, sounds really good)
K&N Performance Air Filter
DynoJet Power Commander (tuned for exhaust and air filter)
Black Chrome stickers are in place of factory stickers
Carbon Fiber "GSXR" tank pad/gas cap cover
The rear tire has less then 1,000 miles and its a high performance Pirelli tire @ factory size.

The bike was recently tuned and in great condition. All the fluids we're changed and I do this around 1,000-1,5000 miles. This bike is never abused and only rode for fun on nice days. I'm selling it because the wife wants it gone, and I have another car lined up for purchase. I'm open to all reasonable offers, or let me know what you have to trade. I also can put cash on top of the bike. The best way to contact me is email ([email protected]) and I will respond as soon as possible. I don't know how to post pictures, but will email ASAP!! Thanks for looking, and email if you have any questions! Thanks!

Last edited:

Leeiswho2b

I'll be your huckleberry!
Established Member
GL with sale. I've had my 07 custom Busa on here for sale for a bit without many bites. Am practically giving it away. Pics would help. Might want to try fleabay. That's what I'm about to do.

Mainecobra

Established Member
i have a 99 built cobra for trade its listed under the for sale section has a 04 cobra motor ect..

Users who are viewing this thread