F/S F/T, 06 gsxr 750& 06 KTM 250 SXF Jagermeister Graphics--Hagerstown Maryland

Boosted0range

Established Member
F/S F/T, 06 gsxr 750& 08 KTM 250 SXF Jagermeister Graphics--Hagerstown Maryland

First up is a 2006 Red/Pearl White/Black GSXR 750. Odometer reads 11,400 (a bit high due to being sprocketed)

I bought the bike at the beginning of the summer. Fixed it up, rode it, and would rather have a 1000 in the spring. When I bought the bike everything looked good. Had it serviced before getting a Md. Inspection and found a bunch of little problems. The bike had been dropped prior to me buying it. With this came a bent radiator. After riding the bike for a week it had lots of electrical issues, headlight issues, turn signal issues, gear indicator issues, kickstand switch issues...so my mechanic removed all plastics and addressed everything individually. Bike had HID's that were poorly crimped into the factory harness which led to the dash lights/headlights/turn signals shorting out. Gear indicator sensor was bad, Kickstand switch was bad, and radiator was bent from the drop......That being said, I ordered oem mirrors (god rid of the fake carbon fiber mirrors that had been installed), ordered an oem suzuki wiring harness that runs the dash/headlights, ordered an oem headlight/high beam kit, ordered an oem radiator/fan, an oem gear indicator sensor, and an oem kickstand up sensor... all of this was installed and low and behold, a perfectly functioning bike. Had i known these issues were here i would have never bought it but hey, at least now they have been addressed and it is straight.

The ONLY evidence the bike was EVER dropped is the *right* turn stop tab on the front forks is busted off. can only see it if you stand on your tip toes and look down toward the radiator top.

This bike came with aftermarket blue shift/brake levers...i replaced those with high end brushed aluminum pazzos. I installed a Bazzaz Chip that is like powercommander, only it runs all 8 injectors instead of just the four powercommander does. I installed a Vodoo slip on exhaust that goes from the midpipe back.

Bike is very loud, very smooth. has a newer chain and sprocket. Could use a new set of tires in the spring but can still probably get about 1000 miles out of these yet. All service work was done by a Twigg Cycles mechanic at his home. Will pass a Maryland inspection with the addition of 2 amber stick on reflectors on the front forks.

IMG_6612.jpg

IMG_6611.jpg

IMG_6610.jpg

IMG_6609.jpg

IMG_6607.jpg

Second bike is a CORRECTION ***** 2008 ***** KTM 250 SXF (four stroke race bike)

I bought this back in March of 2012 off of an older gentleman who was the original owner. He bought it to ride in a field with his kids as they were learning how to ride bikes. He said it was too much bike for him and was going to downgrade. I've Never ever raced it. I use it in the mountains more as a trail bike. When purchased I took it to FastMann Racing Wecome to Fastmann Racing and had the entire suspension gone over. He re adjusted the front forks, put in new fork seals on both sides, installed fork breathers, changed out the rear spring for a progressive rate spring that would ride smoother in the woods. Rear tire has a "bib" in it, (like a Styrofoam insert with no air, so rear tire can never go flat it will just eventually wear out and need replaced as normal). I installed a brand new FMF pipe and polished the rest of the exhaust along with the swingarm. This bike has 69 hours on it and has never been taken apart. Starts easy and idles perfect. Strong bike. If I had to pick one or the other to sell it would be the gsxr over this...but if this is needed to make a trade then i'll part with it also.

IMG_2999.jpg

IMG_3001.jpg

IMG_3002.jpg

IMG_3003.jpg

IMG_3004.jpg

IMG_3005.jpg

IMG_3006.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

I would value the GSXR at 6500 and the KTM at 3000. Both need nothing and are ready to ride with all issues taken care of. Both are paid off. Willing to sell outright or Trade for the right vehicle. Obviously no trades on other streetbikes/dirtbikes/4wheelers. But would entertain a sideby side or any 4x4 truck/eg hatch/ek hatch/ wagovan...all of equal value.

Last edited:

Boosted0range

Established Member
Bump It up. Will take any sort of trade offer, other than other motorcycles/4 wheelers.... cars, trucks, jeeps, snow mobiles, side by sides... bring em on. They must run!! trade 1 for 1 or put the two bikes together to match your value.

Boosted0range

Established Member
Startup Video

This is the 1st time it was started since i took the tags off of it and put it in the basement toward the end of september.

th_IMG_3709.gif

Need to move this bike, will deliver up to an hour radius of Hagerstown, Md.

2qwikSVT

Established Member
Would you be interested in a 96 Suzuki Sidekick for the KTM? Beefy tires on it, the bigger engine. It's a js or jx, can't remember and it has the bigger engine in it for the Suzuki. Pm me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread