F/S Dual Gt Supercar walbro "improved" pumps

MackDombles

Established Member
I bought these new in packaging and installed them to replace my cobra pumps. Had them in for a month of testing and tuning and needed larger.
They work great but the little plastic tabs that orientate the socks are broken. Impossible to have removed them without em breaking unfortunately. I'm including the y connector, clamps, and submersible fuel line. The socks will be fine but I'd replace em just because it's like using a used filter. Up to you.
I'll have 140 shipped for all. Or trade for a heat exchanger or....? . Pm me your offers. Thanks
20180305_142055.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MackDombles

Established Member
I bought these new in packaging and installed them to replace my cobra pumps. Had them in for a month of testing and tuning and needed larger.
They work great but the little plastic tabs that orientate the socks are broken. Impossible to have removed them without em breaking unfortunately. I'm including the y connector, clamps, and submersible fuel line. The socks will be fine but I'd replace em just because it's like using a used filter. Up to you.
I'll have 140 shipped for all. Or trade for a heat exchanger or....? . Pm me your offers. ThanksView attachment 1471061

Bump.

Users who are viewing this thread