F/S: DSS Level 5 half shafts

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Price: make an offer.

USED, under 1000 miles on them. These shafts need new CV boots installed, otherwise they are in like new condition.

The boots were damaged because I ran them on a full Kenny Brown IRS, which is much tighter than a stock arm IRS. Metal slightly cut the boots, then going over 150 MPH finished them off real quick.

Bottom Line: Shafts with brand new spindles ($380 each new from Ford) and the DSS hubs/bolts already attached (as shown in the pictures a few posts down) FBO.

Last edited:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Buyer fell out, Pics added:

P1020119.gif

P1020120.gif

P1020118.gif

Last edited:

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Don't waste your time Tony, people can't even read the product description (as I'm selling more than shafts here) or the part that says MAKE AN OFFER

I'm suprised I haven't had a "send pics to.... [email protected]"

utfan98 said:

Either -Make an offer- on my package or go buy new units :idea:

Last edited:

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
50 BMG said:
Don't waste your time Tony, people can't even read the product description (as I'm selling more than shafts here) or the part that says MAKE AN OFFER

I'm suprised I haven't had a "send pics to.... [email protected]"

Either -Make an offer- on my package or go buy new units :idea:

I see you are selling the spindles as well, don't need those. The shafts, without a transferable one year warranty , and spindles are used. I think a fair offer with a used set of half shafts are 60% of its orginal value in good working order, $800.00 price in your favor (over 60% value). Now you need new boots -300 out of one's pocket, my offer for just the half shafts is $500, another $125 x 2 for unneeded used spindles $750.00 is my offer.

In your thread title why don't you list your items as: Damaged LEVEL 5's with used spindles, so we can read, and maybe its the description of the items that is misleading as well as the pic that you posted with 50 other things besides the items you are trying to sell.

Last edited:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Call Jared or James.

I'm not about to list everything in the title. Read the item description or don't.

First pic removed for "clarity".

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
illadvisedSnake said:
where did the metal come from that cut the boot? was it from inside of the joint?

PM replied...

Metal that cut the boot = Kenny brown control arm...

Users who are viewing this thread