F/S Diablo sprort flip chip w/ cable

timbobix

Established Member
I have a Diablo sport flip chip for sale that just came off of my car.. it has a 3 tune selector switch so you can change your preprogrammed tunes on the fly. I added a supercharger instead of nitrous and my tuner set me up with a SCT chip instead or else i would have kept it. buy and have it reprogrammed by you autorized Diablo sport dealer. this lists for over $300 new asking $130 shipped and paypaled obo. Please pm any offers if interested

0617000023.jpg
[/IMG]
0617000022.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

mustangracer11

Established Member
What mod's did your car have before you added the blower? What tunes would be on the chip nitrous tune on race gas etc.... I have a 93 cobra with edelbrock performer heads steeda cam stock a9l computer ported intake and full exhaust and 175 shot. was wonding if the tunes on the chip would be good for my setup..

timbobix

Established Member
What mod's did your car have before you added the blower? What tunes would be on the chip nitrous tune on race gas etc.... I have a 93 cobra with edelbrock performer heads steeda cam stock a9l computer ported intake and full exhaust and 175 shot. was wonding if the tunes on the chip would be good for my setup..

im not 100% sure but i bet you would prolly have to have it reflashed by a diablo sport dealer for ur setup.. my computer is an a9p.. i have 306,trickflow heads,stg.1cam, system max intake, full exhaust, and was spraying a 160 shot.. the chip has 3 positions on it via the selector switch. my setup had a n2o tune, stock, and N/A motor tune. all were on 93 octane. you might call ur local tuner and see what they have to say since i have the a9p which has a more agressive timing curve
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread