F/S: Cobra parts. A few fuel and air goodies.

04dreamcobra

When it runs, it's fast...
Established Member
I have a few parts that are coming off of my 04 Cobra through the next couple weeks.
UPDATE: All parts are currently off the car and waiting for a new home!

-Stock fuel system(from the pumps to the rails, but no rails or level indicator. Hoses and everything else is there.) SOLD
-Steeda CAI inculdes MAF and piping up to the TB (CAI shroud is paint matched to my cars color, OW. But if the buyer wants it painted to match their car I will do it for them. Buyer to pay for the supplies for paint and remover, I have everything else on hand. Cobra decal is extra as well. Paint is very durable) SOLD filter and shroud. Tubing w/ MAF still available!
-MAFia MAF extender $85.

Fuel parts have about 50,000 miles and the rest has about 20,000.
For pics of the CAI PM me.

Prices are negotiable to an extent. Prices do NOT include shipping or PayPal fees.
If the same part is currently selling on here for less, send link and i will try and beat it... TRY...

I am not trying to make a killing on this stuff, but every little cash helps on the next part for the car. Thanks! :beer:

Last edited:

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
MAFIa, is it the F7373? Pics to TonyUMD at Gmail.com please

04dreamcobra

Established Member
Not at the car right now. But I will get them out tomorrow ASAP! I'm pretty sure it's the 7373. But I would rather double check and confirm.

04dreamcobra

Established Member
Haha. Thanks! I just hate to have parts setting around when others could use them. And I definitely don't want to rip anyone off. :beer:

04dreamcobra

Established Member
This is what the intake currently looks like. It can be repainted to your color as stated above. I will have to get a new cobra decal for it if wanted as well.
2827D9A3-BC31-462A-BBF6-6F293A7DA4B5-14477-00000AFD2DBAC682.jpg

Here is the MAFia. Model F7373. It's a little dirty but I will clean it up a bit.
F9E4548D-0745-4280-8C2E-1F0A64A917F3-14477-00000AFD36C3BA82.jpg

04dreamcobra

Established Member
I would have to look at the line to confirm. If it is, it should be easy to change the threads. If the hat and pumps are purchased, the other lines and fittings will go with it if wanted.

snakeraper11b

Established Member
It's just more of a hat than I was looking for is all. I thought it was going to be a stock hat haha. It's all good though, thanks for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread