F/S: Clean Black '88 Notch in CT $7450

tomcat

Forever Foxbodys
Established Member
Here’s a clean, unmolested reliable ’88 Notch that is ready to go…..Black w/Gray interior, 5 speed. The car has a GT40 crate motor with 16,000 miles (see details below). There’s 123,000 miles on the chassis. The car has a chip with two professionally installed maps by J&M Motorsports: One for 93 octane gas and one for 87 octane gas. There is room for more tunes on the chip. I Have Dyno sheets showing 276 HP at the TIRES (roughly 330 HP at the crank) on the 93 octane map. Receipts are available. I still get 280 miles on a tank of gas, just about 20MPG overall! The Car was professionally repainted a few years ago still looks very nice, It does have one tiny ding (hood) and a few tiny paint chips on the car as one would expect for the year but the car still looks very good (I’m picky and they don’t bother me), it is still very sharp looking. There are no waves or dings looking down either side: very STRAIGHT and clean. The car is somewhat of a stripper car, It’s only options from the factory are intermittent wipers, cruise control, power mirrors, THATS IT. The Interior is very clean gray cloth with no rips or holes. It has an after market Cassette radio, and a 140mph speedometer. This ‘Stang is a blast to drive and is very reliable. It has been my daily driver for the past two years and I’m only selling due to the arrival of our 1st baby. No rips or tears in the seats or overhead, console is clean. I would rate the interior 9.5 out of 10. I would rate the exterior a 9 out of 10. This car has been my daily driver for the past 2+ years. More pics available. A list of mods is detailed below:

Suspension
UPR Castor/Camber Plates
Steeda lower K-Frame Brace
Welded
BBK front and rear springs: approx 1 ½” lowered
Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Rear Upper & lower control Arms w/ greasable Polyurethane bushings
Monroe Formula GP shocks all around
Engine
GT-40 crate motor (the one Ford says is a 345hp motor) with SVO Aluminum heads, B cam, GT40 Intake upper & lower with ½” phenolic spacer, Ford Motorsport wires, 24# Ford Motorsport injectors, 70mm C&L Mass Air, under drive pulleys, BBK Cold air intake, equal length shorty headers
Mobil 1 synthetic oil always
OtherSteeda Tri-Axe shifter (very smooth shifting)
Maximum Motorsports steering upgrade (U joint connection replacing sloppy stock rag joint)
New Stock clutch @ 107k
Aluminum drive shaft Balanced with new heavy duty U-joints
T-5 transmission
16” Ponys
New CLEAR headlights, marker and parking lights (very CLEAN looking)
Cooper tires 225/45/16 front and 245/45/16 rear installed at 107k
New brake lines
Flowmaster 2 chamber 2.5 inch Exhaust
New 2 1/2” X-pipe with high flow Cats @114k
Ford Motorsports 3:55 ring & pinion with correct odometer gear
T-type sub frame connectors (not yet installed)
Extra set of Seats (Gray Tweed) if interested

Users who are viewing this thread