f/s: built t56, 3650, t45, t5 transmissions

1999riocobra

Established Member
i have a built t56 setup id like to sell. comes with a factory modular bellhousing. here are the specs:

t56 transmission
26 spline input shaft
Upgraded 1-6 carbon fiber/kevlar blocker / synchronizer rings
Reverse synchronizer ring
Bronze fork pads for the 1-2 & 3-4
Billet keys for the 3-4 with upgraded springs
Billet keys for the 1-2 with upgraded springs
Bronze shifter bushing / isolator cup
1-2 synchronizer assembly
3-4 synchronizer assembly
Snap ring kit
3-4 steel shift fork
Stock 5-6 & reverse fork pads
Stock 5-6 & reverse keys & springs
front & rear seals
spec stage 3 clutch and pressure plate
fidanza aluminum 8 bolt flywheel
mgw orange handle shifter
clutch cable, firewall adjuster, aluminum quadrant
frpp aluminum driveshaft

everything included for 3000.00
i can get pictures of everything if needed. i will be traveling to new jersey this weekend for anyone along the way that may be interested. trans might have around 5k on it, same with clutch and flywheel. zero issues with any of the items.

next on the list is a t45 trans from a 96 gt. transmission shift good, if you shift it hard into third it will grind, but it goes into gear and doesnt make any noise once its in any gear. transmission has a steeda tri ax shifter and handle installed.

next is a tremec 3650 transmission. great shifting trans, has fresh amsoil fluid in it and also has a steeda tri ax shifter and handle. trans is out of an 03 gt. i have a spec stage 2 clutch and spec aluminum flywheel for an 8 bolt crank.
transmission with shifter 500.00
spec stage 2 clutch, pressure plate, and spec 8 bolt aluminum flywheel- 375.00

next is a low mileage t5 from a 91 lx 5.0. i dont know if the trans was ever rebuilt but the trans shifts flawlessly. has a pro 5.0 shifter and handle assembly. zero issues with this unit.

anyone interested in anything please call or text me anytime. need to move these items.
717 330 8506
thanks
Ken

Last edited:

EVO ETR03

Topless
Established Member
WHo built the T56? and are you willing to sell the transmission without the clutch, shifter, flywheel, and driveshaft?

itSSlow98

Established Member
You actually gonna sell this stuff or are you gonna dissappear once we agree on a deal like you did with the teksid block?

Users who are viewing this thread