F/S built 1992 silver notchback in TN

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
I'm posting this for my friend and business patner, Mike. If you're looking to get into a notch with the right parts and quality craftsmanship throughout, look no further. Pics are at bottom of the post.

Email [email protected] with offers or questions.

This was a complete rebuild, All parts of the car were either replaced or restored. Car has all new rubber in side and out. Interior is completely restored with custom touches everywhere. Full custom Auto Meter gauge cluster. Speed of Sound custom switchplate and dashplate. All new seat covers still in the box, just need to be installed. Custom Alpine stereo system with iPod interface and Sirius radio, JL Audio 300/4 amp, MB Quart separates, just add a sub of your choice. Viper alarm system with auto door locks, auto roll up windows, and starter kill. 90 watt 6-bulb police strobe kit and wig-wag high beams. "Heads up" custom Raptor Shift light - one of a kind! All new bushings, breaks, wheels, tires, rebuilt rear end with 3.73 gears and fresh traction lock. FMS aluminum driveshaft, perfect T-5 trans, new FMS King Cobra clutch with new TOB, Cable, and firewall adjuster, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, 3 row Aluminum Radiator, electric fan, Accel Ignition, all new hoses and heater core. BB&T built 327ci stroker, forged crank, Rods, and Pistons. SVO Main stud Girdle, Lunati Cam(51014), FMS roller lifters, FMS hardend pushrods, Crane 1.7 roller rockers, Edelbrock Victor Jr. heads, FMS 30# injectors, GT-40 style intake with an alumininum box upper that you can install if you want. Mac long tube headers, catted h-pipe and cat-back.

Asking $8500 OBO, car is in Memphis, TN with a clear title. Here are some pics:

rear_quarter.jpg

front_quarter.jpg

144766.jpg

144768.jpg

144767.jpg

Thanks for taking a look!

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Sale is pending now. I'll reply if sale becomes final or not.

Thanks for the interest and compliments on my friends car.

Users who are viewing this thread