Established Member
$700.00

100_2140.gif

100_2141.gif

100_2142.gif

Last edited:

MysticSN95

Established Member
They were Tru Forged Mach 5 wheels. The wheels have a different offset for the 05 and up so they really wern't made for the car to begin with.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
nice! i threw these on my car and they are the best thing ive ever done. One word of caution to the buyer, DONOT use the brakepads they come with, they are complete GARBAGE, mine wont stop squeaking!

VNEMUS

Established Member
mine wont stop squeaking!

The Galpher Pads that come with the Kit really aren't bad for the street and shouldn't squeak if bedded-in properly.:shrug: I developed a squeak after swapping some race compound pads in for a track day and then back to the Galphers. Basically, the Galphers got "glazed" so I pulled them out and scuffed them down with some regular 80 grit sandpaper and the squeak was immediately gone and didn't come back.;-)

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
The Galpher Pads that come with the Kit really aren't bad for the street and shouldn't squeak if bedded-in properly.:shrug: I developed a squeak after swapping some race compound pads in for a track day and then back to the Galphers. Basically, the Galphers got "glazed" so I pulled them out and scuffed them down with some regular 80 grit sandpaper and the squeak was immediately gone and didn't come back.;-)

yea i figured doing that, ill take mine to go meet mr belt sander :)

Users who are viewing this thread