f.s brand new cobra replica chrome rims 03-04

SVTfan4life

Established Member
ive got a set of black fr500's, with the machined lip (17x9 and 17x10.5) that are only a few months old. the only flaw with them is that theyre just dirty right now lol! Other than that, they're perfect!! I was looking for your exact wheels! Let me know ASAP what we can work out... i live in 30005, GA. THANKS!! (anyone else: dibs on these until we talk...sale pending)

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
ive got a set of black fr500's, with the machined lip (17x9 and 17x10.5) that are only a few months old. the only flaw with them is that theyre just dirty right now lol! Other than that, they're perfect!! I was looking for your exact wheels! Let me know ASAP what we can work out... i live in 30005, GA. THANKS!! (anyone else: dibs on these until we talk...sale pending)

sorry i got my wheels already im just selling these outright, if u sell ur's let me know....:rockon:

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
anyone can get these brand new, FREE shipping for $590 on the net.

brand new for $590 which website, post the link Mr Know it all, i have checked all the sites and no one has them less than $670 so u tell me where dont let ur mouth write a check u cant cash buddy.......:kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread