F/S - Boss302 IM-BBK 85MM TB-STEEDA manual CAI-Boss302 Strut Brace-Boss Engine Covers

drh_5.0

Established Member
Sell all that are used (LIKE NEW-about less than a year). Maybe 1,000 miles on them tops....a $1,700 dollar value:

FOR $1,400 OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER!!! With these and a SCT race tune I picked up about 54 hp and 38 tq

If interested respond here or txt 8604023210

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Pics?

What do you mean by "Boss engine covers"

Are you talking about the Coil Covers that are blue?

I'm looking for a set, but, I want to spend less than the new price of a new set that goes for $79.99 online.

What are you asking for the STB? Might be interested depending on price/condition.

blksnke2

Established Member
I was unable to PM you, drh_5.0, but what price would you take for the Boss strut tower brace shipped? (if you are willing to sell your items separately, haha). Thank you!

drh_5.0

Established Member
Pics?

What do you mean by "Boss engine covers"

Are you talking about the Coil Covers that are blue?

I'm looking for a set, but, I want to spend less than the new price of a new set that goes for $79.99 online.

What are you asking for the STB? Might be interested depending on price/condition.

Will post a pic ASAP. Currently on break at work.

The engine covers are what surrounds the Boss 302 Intake Manifold on a real Boss 302...basically a sound deadening foam but gives the engine a cleaner look.

The STB is basically brand new. Like I mentioned before at the most 1000 miles since install. Goes for about $180 brand new...would like $160...but lowest I will go is $150 for that part.

I would really like to sell them all in a package deal but if enough people interested will part with them sold seperately. Only reason I'm selling them is because I am thinking of going all built motor N/A route: with Boss 302 heads & valves/stage 3 cams and Manley forged internals...and plan on most likely going for the Cobra Jet IM, TB and CAI...Hence why a package deal suites me better lol.

Last edited:

drh_5.0

Established Member
Trying to figure how to post a picture on here lol....(NOOOB). In the mean time I can send pics via text or email outside of this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread