F/S Black Cobra Vert w/tan inserts Binghamton, NY

1fasO3CobraVert

Bitten
Established Member
2003 SVT Black Cobra Vert For Sale: Well, I'm not happy about selling my first Cobra, but I've got two and I need to make room in the garage. I'm the second owner as bought this car in Huntsville, AL with 2K on the clock in 03. Since, I've modified it with the standard mods which include a 2.93 Pulley, Bassanni off-road X-Pipe, Borla Stingers, a C&L 95mm MAF and had the car tuned by Lee Bender of C&L Performance of Huntsville, AL. The car dyno'd in with Performance Autosport of Richmond, VA at 455rwhp and 450rwtq (sheet can be provided) about 4 months ago on a very hot day! Now, since I love this car I did use it as a daily driver and the car now has 46,800 miles on the clock! I've had the car at the Huntsville DragStrip on two occasions and my best time was a 7.66 @ 95mph. I'm not as good of a driver either like some of the others on this forum. The car is in good condition and is very clean and has the tan suede inserts which was unique for a black on black Cobra Vert in 03 (I believe it's 1 out of 65 cars for 03). The car does have some scuff marks behind the driver side and passenger side doors, but they have been buffed out and you have to look hard to see them. The car also has a paint chip on the front hood from a rock. This is why I've labeled the car in Good Condition! The car is very strong and the Borla/Bassanni Exhaust Package is deep and throaty! People turn their heads! :-D

I'm asking $21,500 for the car and my location is in Binghamton, NY. If your interested please call me at 540-336-0884.

[email protected]
cobrapic3zd0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

200605240001eo5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread