F/S: Black 2009 Mustang GT, lightly modded.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
It is a 2009 Mustang GT Black. It's a basic GT. I am the first and only owner. This is the first car that I had purchased brand new. It is my daily driver and does see all conditions, including snow. This car is a trooper, most faithful and dependable car I've ever owned, hands down. Being that this is my DD and has seen a few winters, it's not perfect. There are various dings and scratches, and a really good full detail would probably do wonders. Overall this car is a fantastic car to put around in. Other than the cold air kit and tune, the engine is stock. NEVER any hi-po mods (i.e. blower, N2O, etc...) Regular oil changes with 5W20 Motorcraft oil. With the wheels and other exterior mods, I get a lot of compliments, I know they're not up everyone's alley but it is what it is.

I have the title IN HAND. No liens or loans.

Please comment or PM me with any questions, comments and/or concerns. The car is located in Schaumburg, IL a suburb of Chicago.

Standard stuff:
- Standard base GT
- A little over 50K miles
- Cloth seats with power driver's seat
- Standard CD/MP3 stereo
- 5-speed manual, stock with original factory clutch (still works great)
- Originally came with the 17" Bullitt-style wheels and Pirelli tires and TPMS sensors.

Upgraded stuff:
- C&L Racer Cold Air kit
- Bama tune with SCT SF3/X3 tuner that is married to this car
- Corsa axle backs (not sure of the exact model)
- Eibach Sportline springs
- Koni Yellow adjustable shocks
- GT500 strut mounts
- Rear adjustable panhard bar (can't remember the brand, KYB I think)
- Ford Racing strut-tower brace
- CDC Classic front lip spoiler
- CDC Classic deck lid trim piece
- CDC Sequential Tail lights
- JLT Carbon Fiber mirror caps
- GT500 rear wing
- Boss 302 steering wheel
- Steeda cowl race hood with Scott Drake hood pins
- Linea Corse (BBS LM-style gold lace) 19x8.5" front wheels
- Linea Corse (BBS LM-style gold) 19x10" rear wheels
- BFG G Force Sport Comp 2 tires Rear: 285/35ZR 19
- BFG G Force Sport Comp 2 tires Front: 245/40ZR 19
- Shelby GT POWERED BY FORD side emblems (one has some paint missing)
- 2009-compatible TPMS sensors with bands and sensor reset tool in both summer and winter wheels
- Included with the sale are 18" Ford factory Fanblade wheels with Blizzak winter tires

Some issues with the car:
- Passenger side mirror motor works but sticks and you can manipulate the mirror by hand, not sure but might be some motor issues there.
- Some sort of front end popping, noticed this after the shop installed the Koni shocks. I looked but can't find anything loose.
- Rear creak, sounds a lot like the spring perch might need some lubrication or something.
- Low RPM tinny sound, I think coming from the exhaust. Could possibly be a loose baffle in on of the mufflers.
- Some minor body issues: front driver fender has a ding, vary faint scuffs on both doors, some faint scrapes on the roof
- I'm being as forthright as I can, nothing to hide. I am pretty sure that is the extent of the "issues." Feel free to come by and check car out if you're so inclined.

I have some stock parts, i.e. springs, steering wheel, factory hood, rear wing, etc. that are included at the buyers discretion. I do not have the stock wheels.

$15,000 obo

PLEASE!!! I WILL NOT SEPARATE ANYTHING OFF OF THIS CAR. SOLD AS IS!

This is how the car sits as of 3/8/14, when its clean, LOL! After looking for pics, I found I don't have any interior or engine pics, I am more than happy to get them if you would like.
CMC2013MustangGT_zps9f516992.jpg

2012-07-02_19-56-36_226.jpg

2012-07-02_19-56-20_30.jpg

2012-07-02_19-55-56_746.jpg

2012-07-02_19-55-17_679.jpg

2012-07-02_19-54-52_84.jpg

2012-06-19_18-27-42_518.jpg

2012-06-19_18-27-14_290.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread