F.s. Black 03 Cobra $23.5k

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
* SOLD *

Up for sale is my 2003 cobra. Black with parchment inserts. Car just hit 28k miles. In awesome condition. Exterior has less that the average wear and tear, interior is flawless. I know the previous owner and the car has never been smoked in, much less even eatin in by him or myself. Car runs awesome with very minimal mods. Only mods the car has is a steeda intake, flowmaster catback with 3.5" rolled tips, a mcleod clutch and lowered with cobra R rims. I will have pics of the car either tonight or tomorrow night. Only reason I am selling is b/c I need a bigger vehicle now that I have a kid. I am also putting the car on ebay tonight or tomorrow, so I will post a ebay link as soon as I do it. Let me know if you guys have any other questions and I will post some pics as soon as I take them. :(

Last edited:

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
I'm interested... it looks like you wouldn't be interested in a trade for an 04 GT that I'm trying to sell so I would need to sell it first before I would be able to work with ya. Post the pics and how many miles on it?

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
I am interested in some trades but not for a GT sorry man. I will have some pics hopefully tonight. Also the miles is posted in the first line of the thread.

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
This use to be my car, I owned the car for 2 years and it was always garaged kept! Car is very badass!!!

Users who are viewing this thread