F/S bassani X-pipe w/cats

lowonfuel

Established Member
Bassani X-pipe with cats for sale. Was used on a 03 Mach 1 but also fits 99-04 Cobra I believe. I currently have one on my car and ended up with an extra because I bought it as a package w/mid-length headers. So the X-pipe for sale is currently setup to be used w/the mid-length headers, but if you need the extra piece to be used with shorties I can send them once I pull them off my car and install the headers. Pics available on request.

Thanks
Tim

lowonfuel

Established Member
x pipe

I guess a price would help :lol1:

I'm not really sure what these go for used or what they cost to ship so I guess I'll go with $300 + shipping. Feel free to let me know what you think of the price.

NoRdO

Established Member
Bump for a nice x-pipe

Pics that lowonfuel sent me...

x1.jpg

x2.jpg

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
my bassaini cats dont look like that !

my friend is looking for this setup

& does it have the "race pipes" aka cat deletes !

Last edited:

lowonfuel

Established Member
bassani

I bought it used so I don't have the other parts. I can't remember what the cats look like on the bassani X I currently have on my car but the ones on this pipe look alot like the ones on Lethals site:

Bassani 04 Mach-1 Alum. X-Pipe w/Cats w/OffRoad FlowTubes (Auto) [BAS-BX46003+4604EK] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

So just to clarify, the only thing that comes with the pipe in the pic is the extensions I currently have on my setup that allow you to run shorty headers.

Users who are viewing this thread