F/S Bassani Mid Length Headers 03/04 Cobra

dormeas

Established Member
I posted in the Terminator section but it might have been deleted... I don't really know if these headers will work on anything else or not. Anyway....

Up for sale is a used set of Bassani Headers. They came off of an 03 Cobra, and though I don't know exactly how long they were on there. I can say they appear to be in great condition. I don't have any gaskets or anything but the misc. tubing pictured can go with them, as I have no use for it.

The only car they were ever on had less than 10,000 miles when it was sold. I believe the guy said they were on there about 2000 miles or so before he sold it. And he demodded the car to trade it in at a stealership.

If you have any questions or would like other specific pictures just let me know.:beer:

IMG_0094.JPG

IMG_0091.JPG

IMG_0090.JPG

dormeas

Established Member
Ha ha... Oh yeah sorry. Looking for somewhere around $450.00 obo. Don't really know what shipping is going to be.... probably a lot.

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
hey man would you want to trade these headers for some rear coilovers i have with two sets of springs ( 200/250 lbs). I have a for sale ad in the suspension part of cobra market. let me know

dormeas

Established Member
hey man would you want to trade these headers for some rear coilovers i have with two sets of springs ( 200/250 lbs). I have a for sale ad in the suspension part of cobra market. let me know

I don't think so.... I have H&R Race Springs on order. Just need to move some parts out that I'm not gonna use.

dormeas

Established Member
They have not sold, however I do have a sale pending.

So people know, I am responding to PM's and offers I have received in order of how much they offer first, and when the contacted second.

Stay tuned...

vr4_007

Established Member
They have not sold, however I do have a sale pending.

So people know, I am responding to PM's and offers I have received in order of how much they offer first, and when the contacted second.

Stay tuned...

Update? Im also looking for some headers.

dormeas

Established Member
Okay these are still for sale.... I need like 400 shipped. So if you have paypal, and that sounds like a deal you can work with:thumbsup: Then just send me a PM and we will make it happen. The parts are all packed up and sitting by my door ready to go.

Users who are viewing this thread