F/S ATI Procharger P1SC2 Stage II kit

dwhite343

Established Member
*****Sold*****

Back up for sale!

I have a very lightly used, less than 700 miles, ATI Procharger P1SC2 Stage II kit which was purchased in February of this year. SCT tuner included. Upgraded intercooler, 52lb injectors, Pro Flo By Pass valve, all Stage II extras. This kit normally sells for $6K.

Asking $4,100.00

I live in the Tampa Bay Area, and would be willing to arrange pick up or delivery within reason.

Last edited:

jasonc32amg

Established Member
I have a very lightly used, less than 700 miles, ATI Procharger P1SC2 Stage II kit which was purchased in February of this year. SCT tuner included. Upgraded intercooler, 50lb injectors, all Stage II extras.

Asking $4,700.

I live in the Tampa Bay Area, and would be willing to arrange pick up or delivery within reason.

Is this the polished head unit? Is the upgraded intercooler the stage 2 or race?

dwhite343

Established Member
IMG_1976.JPG

blksnke2

Established Member
To include injectors and everything, this is a GREAT price for this kit and btw as you can see in these pictures, the Procharger requires no cutting of the intake manifold cover, which is nice compared to other supercharger kits. Somebody please buy this kit from "dwhite343"!!!!

If I didn't already have this same exact kit on my car, I'd buy it. GLWS!!!!!!

dwhite343

Established Member
WHat would I need to add on top of this kit?

That is the beauty of this kit, you need nothing else! It comes complete. Bigger intercooler, 52lb fuel injectors, By pass valve, Helical Gears, Everything you need to increase your horsepower by at least 50%.

coyoteugly5.0

Established Member
The add says p1sc2 .. the pic you posted says p1sc1, I don't know too much about superchargers, but does stage 2 just include bigger intercooler and injectors?

Users who are viewing this thread