f/s aeroforce gauge

nocobrafornow

Established Member
SOLD SOLD thanks hub2011 hey guys i am selling my used aeroforce gauge. it looks and works perfect. the only reason i am selling it is i bought one from torridgoat05 that has the blue dispaly that i wanted and this one has the red one. i got it used from a member here last July. it is already set up for the 11-12 mustang but can be set up for others. i has the white and black faces and the black and polished bezzels. and all the parts except the gauge are the new pieces, i didn't see any point removing the old cable and all.i have tried to post pics but can't figure it out, but i can e-mail or text the pics from my phone so let me know. price is 150.00 shipped to lower 48. thanks David
price reduced to 130.00 shipped
hey guys just wanted to add, there has been some confusion, this is for the red dispaly gauge. and i spoke to aeroforce and the gauge i have is for 05-up mustangs and 04-up f150's and some other Fords but not the 04 Lightning.
http://www.aeroforcetech.com/files/Aeroforce_application_guide_basic3.pdf
i think this link will tell you if it will work with you car. mine is a cnf series. thanks

Last edited:

nocobrafornow

Established Member
please stop asking for pics if your not interested. not all but a few ask then wont respond at all which tells me all they want is to look at pics. if your serious i will send them new price 130.00

Users who are viewing this thread