F/s 99 Procharged Cobra 63k miles

zlombardo

Established Member
I am selling my 99 Procharged cobra. I was discharged from the military and need to sell the car. There are only 62,338 miles on the car. The car needs to be tuned but I am selling my SCT Tuner with the car. She makes 464 HP and 427 Tq on a DynoJet She mostly just sits covered and gets driven about twice a month. I am trying to get what I owe for her but I will take less if I have to.
Text me for pictures 5613019401

Here is what is done to her:
P1SC Procharger, 3.5" inter-cooler with all hard pipes, SCT BA2600 mass air, ported and polished intake manifold, Deka 60lb injectors, Performance Distributors S.O.S. Coil on plugs,NGK Iridium IX Performance Spark plugs, PA Performance Alternator, Lethal Performance 4V Budget Return Style Fuel System with dual Welbro 400 LPH Pumps, MM Caster Camber Plates, MM Coil Over Kit all 4 wheels, Exedy Mach 500 Stage 3 Clutch, Exedy Lightweight Racing Flywheel, SR Performance Clutch Adjuster Kit, Bilstein HD Shocks and Struts, UPR X Pipe, Steeda Rear Shock Tower Brace, NITTO Extreme Performance NT555R Drag Radials size 315/35-17 , Sumitomo High Performance HTR Z II Tires size 275/40-17, Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Power Stop Evolution Pads, about 100 miles on front and rear tires and brakes.

Parts that I have but not installed:
Robbins 2 Piece Top, Mishimoto Racing Thermostat, MM Bumpsteer Kit, SR Performance Full Length Sub-frame Connectors, extra stock PCM

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread