F/S: 99-01 Cobra Tails

nasty04mach1

Bnasty
Established Member
I am selling my 99-01 Cobra tail lights. I always have them completely blacked out and if I am going to have them like that I might as well use the stock tail lights sale these and put that money to good use. The only time I had them tinted and showing the amber was when I first got them. I want to sell these and just put my stock ones back on. I can use the money to pay off some bills. The only thing about the lights is the outer most light housing has a dent in it on both sides. I got them from a buddy that had them tinted and he got a little too close with the heat gun. It is not that big of a deal to me. The only time you can tell is if you get up on them or if they are tinted. You cannot tell if they are untinted. You cannot tell in pictures as you can see from the many pictures I have posted of them on this site. I can leave them tinted for you or I can remove it. If you are going to tint them let me know and I can leave it on there so you do not have to buy any more tint. Other than the heat gun problem there is nothing wrong with them. They work perfect no cracks or anything. I will only take PayPal. I want to try and get $325 plus shipping. Thanks for looking and good luck!!! If you have any questions please send me a PM. BTW the tint is 20%.
IMG_8182.gif

IMG_8181.gif

IMG_8183--323568.gif

IMG_9832.gif

Blackedoutassshot.gif

vfghy.gif

Mez

Big $how
Established Member
I'll trade you for my stock tails B ... and I'll pay for the shipping for both !
- BigShow

Yeah the silver gt is the new ride .. in case ya haven't heard

nasty04mach1

Bnasty
Established Member
I put my stock tails back on. Sorry bro. Yea man congrats on the new ride. You and randy need to come down one day. We can all take some pics

Mez

Big $how
Established Member
Let me get the cobra front bumper, cowl hood, and new wheels I just ordered on and we can do that ... and BTW .. O's getting the car shot for a magazine later this month ..

Mez

Big $how
Established Member
BUMP

Something happened while we were cleaning the engine and we ended up having to repolish everything under the hood ... and the car missed the 1st shoot .. so the editor is comming up here May 21st to do the shoot in Charlotte ...

nasty04mach1

Bnasty
Established Member
They sell for more than that. I have them $75 cheaper than most people do. Why you gonna tell everyone how much I got them for. Thanks bro

Users who are viewing this thread