F/S 98 Bright Atlantic Blue Cobra SUPER CLEAN

mustangrodtp

Established Member
64k miles, black leather interior, very clean and has always been garage kept, 4:10 gears, off road h-pipe, mac cat-back exhaust, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, subframe connectors, Steeda progressive rate springs, Steeda bump steer kit, poly bushings, caster camber plates, Toyico shocks/struts. This Cobra handles better than the 2 S-281 Saleens I have had in the past, and sounds amazing!! Has a brand new LUK oem replacement clutch with less than 500 miles on it, and I have the receipt/warranty card. It also has 03 10th Anniversary wheels with pretty new tires. As I am sure you guys know their was only 563 of these made in this color, and the VIN# can be ran thru SVT to check the authenticity. This car is all # matching, and has never been in an accident. Also has NO RUST that I am aware of. This is the 13th mustang I have had, and can answer most questions you might have. If truly interested give me a call at (513)-470-4448 my e-mail is [email protected]
The car is near Cincinnati OH, and I will not deliver or meet anyone. Asking $13,500

Thanks in advance SVT Performance

mustangrodtp

Established Member
Working on pics for everyone. Car is still for sale. Thanks for your patience. Sometimes I don't get on here everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread