F/S 97 Rio Red Cobra w/01 motor asking $2500

SVTPower97

she's broken :(
Established Member
I have my car for sale for 2500 firm. This thing has an 01 motor in it that has a broken timing chain. This thing has tons of extras with it and is in super nice shape. You will not find all these parts for 2500 so this is well worth what I am asking for it.

----List of the parts that are on the car or come with it----
-Fully built rear end with 4.30 gears, 31 spline moser axles, FRPP 31 spline trac loc differential, welded axle tubes and upr upper control arms.
-Aluminum drive shaft that has not been put on the car yet.
-King Cobra clutch in the car, two 03 Cobra clutches and Pressure plates along with an 11 inch flywheel that are not on the car yet.
-Steeda Tri Ax short throw shifter with an MGW orange handle I believe.
-March Underdrive crank pulley with bbk water pump and alternator pulleys.
-Flowtech long tube headers with off road x pipe and Magnaflow catback.
-BBK chrome cold air fender well intake kit.
-Black 17x9 bullitts with chrome lip up front and 17x10.5 w/ 315 sumi's in the rear with a chrome lip.
-2000 Cobra R style hood with a 2.5 inch cowl.
-I will also throw in my complete wet nitrous kit with an electric fuel pressure gauge.

I have a lot of money and time in this car, and my asking price is much lower than what I have invested. The 2001 Cobra motor has a broken timing chain and I just do not have the funds to keep putting into this car anymore.

If anyone is interested in this car I can be contacted on here or by phone on 540 206-5903.

The pictures of the car and everything with it is on my photobucket account, please disregard the white hood it has since been painted.

Pictures by svtpower97 - Photobucket

howie8124

Established Member
If you were in mass id have to come check it out. Nice ride tho bro it should sell easy for you at that price.

SVTPower97

Established Member
i hope so...i have more money into it then i would like to even think about right now....if i had a way to get it to you i would

SVTPower97

Established Member
can you email me sme pics to [email protected] thanks. how many owners has it had any accidents what is the condition of the car overall thanks..

i am pretty sure that i am the second owner of the vehicle...it has never been in an accident not even as much as a parking lot fender bender....it has no insurance claims what so ever on it...the over all condition of the car is good...the exterior is an 7 out of 10 interior is 9 out of 10 i am a non smoker...the car has right under 80k miles on the odometer...the pics are up on the photobucket account and i can take any pics of anything specific you would like to see....including the broken timing chain as i have the valve cover off right now

Users who are viewing this thread