F/S 96' Cobra 4.6 and T45

lone sailor

Established Member
I'm selling the 4.6 and T45 out of my 96' Cobra. They have 130k miles on them and run perfectly. I'm going to a new setup and I don't need these. I'm asking $2000 for both. I also have quite a few interior and exterior pieces. Let me know what you need.

lone sailor

Established Member
slow98svt said:
By any chance are you selling the shifter bezel thing with the shifter boot? or the apillers?

I believe I do have the shift bezel and the boot, I'll double check. I'm about 90% sure I have the apillers, I'll get back with you asap.

lone sailor

Established Member
Dreddstang said:
I am guessing it's not a convertible, I still need that rear speaker grill! :(

No convertible, sorry. I'll keep my eyes open for that rear speaker grill though :)

lone sailor

Established Member
RippinSVT said:
Did the engine run well and the tranny shift well? If not, what were the troubles?

The engine and tranny are still in the car, and they are in great condition, fully operational, no problems what so ever. Just fyi, we are talking about intake to oil pan on the engine, I'm not holding out here. T45 comes with shifter, clutch, pressure plate, clutch cable, and anything else needed for operation. Not sure the condition of the clutch because I haven't pulled it yet in case someone local wants to hear it run.

lone sailor

Established Member
SVTCobra96 said:
what setup you going with?

We're going all out drag with this car, so most everything will be of no use to me. My upgrade is someone elses gain, engine runs very strong.

Users who are viewing this thread