F/S 94 Black Cobra

5.0 Hatch

Established Member
Excellent condition 94 Cobra for sale, Black with Black leather. I have paper work such as svt certificate, window sticker and various other broshures you get with the car. No rust car. Only mods are 3.73s, BBK x-pipe and Ford racing stainless catback. The exhaust has only about 20 miles on it at most. Everything else on the car is stock. Exterior is in great condition with very few blemishes. Interior is also in excellent condition. The wheels are 17x9/17x10.5" silver Bullitts with a polished deep lip. Tires and rims have less than 100 miles on them. No known issues at all with the car, everything works. $7,800. Car is located in Louisiana. email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

5.0 Hatch

Established Member
No dents, just a couple of rock chips on the front (very few) and a couple of light small scratches in a couple of places.

blownsvt

Established Member
5.0 Hatch said:
Excellent condition 94 Cobra for sale, Black with Black leather. I have paper work such as svt certificate, window sticker and various other broshures you get with the car. No rust car. Only mods are 3.73s, BBK x-pipe and Ford racing stainless catback. The exhaust has only about 20 miles on it at most. Everything else on the car is stock. Exterior is in great condition with very few blemishes. Interior is also in excellent condition. The wheels are 17x9/17x10.5" silver Bullitts with a polished deep lip. Tires and rims have less than 100 miles on them. No known issues at all with the car, everything works. $8k. Car is located in Louisiana. email me at [email protected]
how many miles are on the car? and does the a/c work good?

5.0 Hatch

Established Member
Heres a couple of pics, I have many more if you want to see.

P1010175.jpg

94_COBRA_006.jpg

94_COBRA_007.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread