F/S 93 cobra terminator

speedbunch

Established Member
Not sure I am ready to do this but here it is!

1993 cobra began life as a black w/grey cloth no sunroof. svt car #769
it lived most of its life as far as i can tell in texas.
I bought the car as a wrecked cobra but clean title.

Long story about the car but getting down to the basics are

26k mile wrecked terminator used to complete the swap
used complete 03 wire harrness
whipple 2.3, fore rails, accufab tb, mafia, 60# injectors, afco he, aluminum radiator, spec 3+, steel sfi flywheel, mm roll cage, upgraded input shaft, aeromotive fpr, sumped fuel dual walbro 255 inline, sumped tank, mac prochamber off road mid, ss magnaflow catback, fms 3:55 gears ford racing 31 spline axles, termi diff, powder coated welded axle tubes, mm weight jacker lowers boxed upper control arms, h&r rear springs, tokico adj shocks & struts, mm a arms, coil overs, 94 front spindles, cobra brakes, cross drilled rotors, ss brake lines, no abs, fms 95 cobra r wheels r58 & m179, lots of others stuff ect.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...778872-yay-its-finnished-my-comp-o-cobra.html
check out my build
build is done right very fun to drive great car my family is getting so big I never get to drive it.

IMAG0157-1.jpg

cruise2012july1048-Copy.jpg

cruise2012july1040-Copy.jpg

$25,000 or trade for?
For Auction my 1993 mustang cobra #769

If you want it all here it is! the 93 cobra's are the king of the fox body mustangs, how do you get better than that well you found the car that is better! Terminated 93 cobra!

History-
I bought the car off ebay as a roller out of arizona (so yes rust free) the car started out as a black grey cloth car after recieving the car I completely dissembled the car and had accident pros of Brigham city utah do a complete repaint of the car and performed a color change to the Ford 2004 competition Orange! After the complete color change the car was restored with new quarter windows trim and ect.

Terminator conversion-
The donor car was a local owned 2003 cobra the car was wrecked with aprox 24k miles. the entire 2003 terminator harness was used and added the 93 plug ends where needed.

the specifics-
Fuel- sumped fuel tank -10 braided stainless feed line with twin walbro 255 fuel pumps aeromotive filter, -8 stainless braided return line, areomotive fuel pressure regulator, Black Fore fuel rails, flow matched 60# fuel injectors and rail mounted fuel gauge.

Brakes- 2004 cobra front brakes painted comp orange cross drilled slotted rotors, stainless brake lines, rear gt brakes, cross drilled rotors, braided lines, hydrobooster

Suspension- rear bbk upper control arms, maximum motorsport lower control arms height adjustable, lmm full length subframe connectors, h&r rear springs, stock 2003 k member, maximum motorsport tubular A arms, 94-95 front spindles, gms coil over kit, maximum motorsport caster camber plates, 2003 sway bar, tokico illumina adjustable shocks and struts.

Rear end- powdercoated rear 8.8 housing welded axle tubes 31 ford racing fox length axles, inside mounted brake brackets (this allows fox length axles and disk brakes) 03 differential with carbon fiber clutches, ford 3:55 gears.

transmission- factory 03 t-56 with upgraded imputshaft, spec 3+ clutch, factory 2003 aluminum driveshaft, 96 cobra transmission crossmember

Engine- factory 2003 engine (blue head/ more threads for spark plug holes) wrinkle black powder coated valve covers, powered by svt coil covers, whipple 2nd gen 2.3 supercharger, 3.0 upper pulley, metco 4# lower, metco 100mm wrap pulley, metco alternator pulley, accufab oval throttle body, mafia maf extender, aluminum radiator, upgraded heat exchanger.

exterior- all 1993 cobra with the addition of a cervini 95 cobra r hood, the hood edges were shaved down to resemble a steel hood, and the cervini logo was shaved.

wheels- 2010 gt500 replica wheels 18x9 front with kdw tires, 18x10 rear also with kdw tires and also included is a set of 295 kdw drag radials without wheels, tinted headlamps.

interior- 2003 heater box, 2001 cobra seats, maximum motorsports 6 pt. roll cage with removeable swing out door bars powdercoated satin black, jvc stereo headunit with bluetooth integration. 2 sets of floor mats oem 93 cobra mats I use for car shows.

the honest truth I love this car, I built this car to keep and used the best parts, I am anal about the car and the build process. the car was custom tuned by Heath at Premier performance of salt lake city using the sct program. the car is never driven in bad weather conditions, I drove the car to steamboat springs colorado aprox 12 hour round trip and the car performed flawlessly (even won best in class and peoples choice awards. I feel very comfortable in the car and would drive it anywhere. I have endless cost and labor in the car, please no tire kickers, and please don't waste my time. the car is amazing, thanks for looking.

i have the clean title in hand. I live aprox 1 hour north of salt lake city international airport and could arrange a showing or drop off.

Last edited:

bossman302

Banned
Modular fox Body cars bring pretty good money. Especially when done right. 93 Cobra = 10K Termy Motor and conversion parts = 10K possibly more, plus Labor of doing the conversion, and the Whipple on top of it. I think 25K is a good starting point. I have seen similar 93 Cobra conversions sell in the 30 to 35K range! and they had eaton's on them. Car looks nice man, I am sure it will sell!

syclone50

Established Member
This is a local car to me and is VERY clean, done right and makes good power. The build was with topend parts and no short cuts were taken. The new owner will not be disapointed! Good Luck!

1320Pro

Established Member
Have seen this car in person as well at Rocky Mountain Mustang Round-Up. Very nice!!

Ddawg18

Established Member
Beautiful car man! Don't mind some of the jackasses around here. :beer:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

speedbunch

Established Member
Thanks for all the kind words guys! sorry about the first engine pic Ill have to get a better one. that one was befor

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread