F/S '89 Notch 4.6 DOHC Project

SadisticMystic

Established Member
Well, I'm trying to look around and see if someone might be interested in my project car. I hate to sell this car as I have been wanting to do this swap for some time now. Problems with my daily driver are forcing me to sell this project.

The car is an 89 Notchback (white w/blue interior), originally auto, has few dents in the doors but other than that the car is straight as can be. Will most likely need a new trunk lid though due to holes from a luggage rack.

Now to the good stuff...

-'98 cobra motor (89k miles)
-T-45 Trans with Steeda Tri Ax
-8.8 Fox Rear with Ford Racing Five Lug Axles and 4.10 gears (already installed in car)
-AJE tubular K Member and A Arms (already installed)
-99 Mustang GT Wheels
-'98 Cobra Disc Brakes front and Rear (Setup for Hydro Boost)
-A/C has been removed as well as the wiper motor to keep the car as light as possible.
-Ford Racing Aluminum Driveshaft
-'98 Cobra Leather Seats
-Also have the '98 Dash if interested

The only things I do not have are a radiator and a Fast setup if you choose to go that way. If not, I still have the '98 Cobra computer and harness.

So, the only things left really is to drop the motor into the car, hang the brake and clutch pedals (which I also have).

I'm still working on receiving the title for the notchback but that shouldn't take much longer. I would like to see what kind of interests there is in it though.

I'm really looking to get $5500 as it sits right now. Hopefully I can get a few pics up later this evening.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread