F/S 5spd AB 03 Mach 1 NJ

NJ 03Mach1

Hillclimbers do it better
Established Member
Finally, it's up for sale. Starting price is $8500.00 obviously negotiable but I do have a bottom dollar amount in mind. I'm being as honest as I can in this ad, and if I've left ANYTHING out it's because I have a horrible memory and usually can't remember a F'n thing.

Clean title. Currently on it's way to me, as I just paid off the financing on it.

110k+/- miles on the engine & body. New(er) Trans Replaced by Toms Ford in Keyport NJ. 2 years or so ago. I could get the exact mileage on it if you'd like, but it was a brand new Ford replacement, not a rebuild.

03 Cobra IRS

BRAND NEW Slotted rotors, with Hawk pads all the way around broke them in and bedded the pads. Maybe 500mi since installed.

Steeda Oil Separator

MM Differential Bushings

SOS Gauge pod with Ford Racing Water temp/Oil Press

Shrader Rear Seat Delete kit with complete Roush tool kit mounted to it with MAC tools in it.

Mach 1 Trunk Lid Cover lit in Blue LED's

Polished Magnaflow Catback

Off Road X Pipe (I think Bassani, can't remember)

MM SCCA LEGAL Bolt in Rollbar with Diagnal bracing with Driver & Passenger harness from G Force Racing.

MM Caster Camber Plates, front and rear alignment set for great handling, specs upon request.

Sub Frame Connectors

H&R Full Race Springs F/R

D-spec Shocks/Struts fully adjustable with key

MM Solid Steering Shaft

MM Steering Rack Bushings

Poly Sway Bar End Links

Poly Sway Bar Bushings

MM Urethane differential Bushings

Spec Clutch/Aluminum Flywheel

MGW Shifter, still feels like new!

Roy's Intake Spacer with Rich1's Shaker mod

C&L Intake Tube to a stock airbox with a K&N

Over sized Aluminum radiator with polished aluminum overflow tank.

Car has been tuned, comes with the SCT Hand held locked to it that will go with the car.

Not a big deal, but the gas cap cover is one I've never seen before. Custom made aluminum with lock. Comes with 2 keys.

I'm missing some stuff I'm sure...

Now...

The paint isn't perfect, but looks good. The fiberglass support behind the nose cover is cracked and one headlight clip broken but everything is secure and does not move. This was from literally a 5mph bump. I honestly forgot all about it till I was listing this and the wife reminded me. The engine and interior are super clean but not perfect. The engine is always clean and detailed NEVER dirty. NO LEAKS ANYWHERE! Just changed the plugs/oil topped off fluids.

Not that it really matters, but it may to some. The car has won numerous NMRA Car show awards both at Bradenton & Atco as well as local shows and Fords @ Etown. Featured in March '09 MM&FF as well as a cover shot (Tiny, but it was there haha) Englishtown Raceway Park Road Course chose it to sit as their display car for the Atlantic City NJ Motorsports show a year back. It's appeared here and there in snips in the magazine as well from a few shows.

The car is ALWAYS show clean and ready. Currently garage kept but spent most of it's "life" as a daily driver parked on the street. It's been driven in Rain, Snow, Sleet, Hail and every other element.

Here is the catch. I do have a bottom end noise that has been there for a while and it comes and goes. I've had JDM in Freehold NJ take a peek at it and they could not pin point exactly what it was without a tear down which I can not afford to do and since it drives fine regardless, don't care to do. I could easily dump in some thick oil and sell it without disclosing this issue, but I choose to let it be known, as I hope some one would do the same for me. It has ALWAYS been routinely maintained and taken care of. The noise developed over time and literally came out of no where. I would honestly not have a problem driving this car cross country with this issue. That's how confident I am in it still.

I won't pretend or BS anyone, I've driven this car the way it was meant to be driven. I hill climbed it with the PHA, and it's been on the Englishtown Raceway Park Road Course for hours on end. Didn't really drag race it to much, but when I first bought it, I did get a 13.2 out of it.

Other then this noise, the car runs PERFECTLY. Only thing I can think of it needing at this time, is a fuel filter.

Youtube Channel
[ame="http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=106614"]Brake pictures[/ame]
MM&FF
Trunk
RSD&Bar

NJ 03Mach1

Established Member
Oh, my fault.. I'll post a few in a moment..

Are you interested? Like to see anything specific? Or just tire kicking..

Either way thanks for pointing it out..

NJ 03Mach1

Established Member
Water.jpg

StartLine.jpg

PolishMtn.jpg

PaintedSetup.jpg

100_4050.jpg

102_4027.jpg

MMFF13.jpg

Last edited:

boduke0220

Established Member
awesome car! ive read about it before i think. there was one pic/vid of someone jumping a mach...idk if it was you or not though

NJ 03Mach1

Established Member
there is video, and pics of it jumping on a few sites.. As well as my buddy Steves Mach jumping as well.. His is black..

NJ 03Mach1

Established Member
awesome car and a great deal. i wish you had waited 2 months to post this

As of right now, I'm getting lowballs and long distance offers.. Nothing solid. If I dont get what I want, it'll be here in two months.

I'm not in to big of a rush to sell.. I just want it gone.. But I dont "need" the $, I want the $.

Users who are viewing this thread