F/S 2013 Candy Red Shelby Vert

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Well, I was going to wait until spring to throw this up for sale but I guess I might as well do it now so I can freely search for a replacement.
2013 Shelby GT500 Vert, Candy Red (1 year production for the color and I believe one of 87 Verts in that color). Performance Pack, Nav, Recaro's, Shaker 1000, car cover....Car is loaded. MSRP was $69,490. After market parts are MGW Shifter (must have), FRPP lowering springs, FRPP 3.73 gears with a tune from Pete at Performance Dyno in Concord NH to adjust speedo. Car laid down 617 rwhp stock (except for gears). Currently car has 13900 miles and many of them were traveling between Ma and NH during the summers. I purchased the car new in Chicago and drove it back which is where 1000 of the miles come from. Never been to track or seen snow (sits under cover on 4 post lift during winter). Has seen rain roughly 3 times. For those that know me I am a detail guy and keep my cars in great shape. No accidents. Title in hand. I am looking for $55k. Please PM if you are interested.
Thanks,
o080wm.jpg

21eanm0.jpg

4jkqe1.jpg

02_Lightning

Established Member
Good price - friend just bought a nearly identical car with 5k miles for $55k.

48yrs

Established Member
Hello AutocrosserBob

I sent you a PM in ref. to your GT500 convertible for sale.
Thank you

Gabe9195

Whippled Coyote
Established Member
Car is absolutely meticulous ... seller is a great guy, my GF and I bought the rims for her car from him and they were flawless even though they were 3 years old ... I've seen this car several times and it always looked awesome and underneath it looks BRAND-NEW .... this would be the one to get ... I wish I had the money, it would be mine already

mrpork

Established Member
im trying to get a few more pictures from him. i am interested in it!!!!!!!!
Car is absolutely meticulous ... seller is a great guy, my GF and I bought the rims for her car from him and they were flawless even though they were 3 years old ... I've seen this car several times and it always looked awesome and underneath it looks BRAND-NEW .... this would be the one to get ... I wish I had the money, it would be mine already

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Hi guys, sorry for the delay. The car is loaded including Recaros, Nav, Perf Pack, car cover ,Shaker Pro etc. I will have more pictures up tomorrow. Feel free to email me at [email protected] with questions as I will be able to respond faster then signing in here.
Thanks Gabe for the kind words and pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread