F/s:2010 gt500 frpp axle back

mrl859

Established Member
I am selling a set of M-5230-SA axle back setup for a 2010 GT500. They are like BRAND NEW! These are the 2010 version of the KR exhaust. Still have the original boxes and green netting that goes over the chrome tips! You can read about them at Ford Racing Performance Parts - [Part Details]. I am asking 500.00 shipped. I drove with these on for less than one hour. For 2010 GT or GT500.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

mrl859

Established Member
Was there too much "drone" for you?
No. Too loud in general. Let me explain: I've let the car train me to shift very low with that stupid yellow light. I bought a 50K car with 540 horsepower and installed a Diablo tune so I can keep the car between 1000 and 1500 rpm and drive like a little old lady? But that's a whole 'nother issue. As such, the performance exhaust tends to be boomy at very low rpm. The stock exhaust is "too loud" for me! Cruising, they were fine. My ideal exhaust is silent until I nail it, then F14 on afterburners. Haven't found it just yet, but I'm looking. Most people, as this and other boards will confirm, think the KR exhaust for the '10 is the bomb. Diff'rent strokes as they say.

Users who are viewing this thread