F/S 2008 Stock GT500 Supercharger

Mortis101

Established Member
***SOLD***

Selling the OEM blower off of my 2008 GT500. I am the second owner of the car and was told that the blower has around 4,000 miles on it.
It does have a 2.6" pulley installed on it and I'll throw in the stock pulley too.

Asking $400 ***UPDATE, I'll cover shipping to lower 48 states and paypal fee*** I accept paypal. Located in Pleasant Grove, UT 84062. I will ship 24 hrs after payment clears.

supercharger.jpg

supercharger3.jpg

supercharger2.jpg

upsidedownsupercharger2.jpg

upsidedownsupercharger.jpg

Last edited:

Mortis101

Established Member
I gotta move this thing, I'll cover shipping to lower 48 states.

$400 shipped for supercharger, stock pulley, and elbow.
$420 shipped for everything above plus stock air box and stock air intake tube.

sicfast

Established Member
no offense or anything, but with only 14 posts and, and 0 trader rating, i think buyers may be wary.

Mortis101

Established Member
no offense or anything, but with only 14 posts and, and 0 trader rating, i think buyers may be wary.

No offense taken, you have a good point. I would hesitate buying from me too. I have an account on s197forum.com with the same screen name.
I don't post a lot because I use the search button, but I do have 2 itrader ratings. I know it is not much, but it is something.
I've also been on fnsweet.com (Roush website) for quite a while too.

The best I can do to assure people is go through paypal. If I were to ask someone to gift the money they would not be covered.
I am happy to pay the 3% fee to use paypal and by doing that the buyer is covered against fraud.

The pics I have posted prove that I actually have the parts so that may help people know that I am not using pics from someone else.
I am more than happy to take additional pics if that would help too.

I appreciate the feedback.

riccobonoj

Established Member
Did you put the pulley on yourself ....any damage to this unit... sale comes with both pulleys

Mortis101

Established Member
The previous owner had the pulley installed by Evolution Performance. There is no visible damage and yes, it comes with both pulleys.

This supercharger came with the car when I bought it.

NJSP117

Established Member
That's a steal for that blower...I'm surprised no one has snatched it up yet....GLWS! I sold mine here in like a week or two.

Mortis101

Established Member
That's a steal for that blower...I'm surprised no one has snatched it up yet....GLWS! I sold mine here in like a week or two.

Thanks man. I have had a ton of interest, but when it comes down to it there are a lot of low ballers and tire kickers. I do have two guys wanting it so hopefully I can sell it by the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread