F/S 2007 TVS gt500 (700rwhp)

mr4teth

Established Member
Well think I'm going to sell my car again!! I love the car and it's a blast to drive, (evil in your face fast) but I just don't have the time to enjoy it anymore.

The car is extremely clean and always garage kept. I'm located in State College PA and you are welcome to look at it in person.

I have a ton of money wrapped up in this car but it's paid off so I don't "need to sell it" and will keep it if I can't get a fair price.

2007 GT500
Alloy Metallic with Silver Strips
8k miles
Made 719/676 STD (702/660 SAE)
Consistently traps in the 130mph-135mph range in quarter mile. (The few times it's been to the track :rollseyes)
Don't ask about times ... car needs driver mod!

Mods:

Tuned by Jon Lund and Wolfpack Speed
FRPP TVS
FRPP CAI
2.59mm Stock Look Pulley with 90mm idler
IW 10% OD Lower Pulley
Whipple 160mm Mono Blade TB
VMP Plenum
FRPP 3.73 (Rebuilt in 2012 when I Powder Coated the Alxe)
American Racing 1 7/8 Long Tube Headers
Kenne Bell BAP
DiabloSport MaFia
C&R Racing Heat Exchange
Moroso Supercharger Reservoir

Other Supporting Mods:

DSS Aluminum One Piece Drive Shaft
BMR Drive shaft Loop
J&M Extreme Upper Control Arm
J&M Billet Lower Control Arms
J&M Adjustable Panhard Bar
SLP Line Lock
FRPP Strut Tower Brace

Gingerbread Mods:

FRPP KR Shifter with White Ball
Borla Touring Axle Back
Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs
JTL Brake Cooling Kit
20 Shebly Razor Wheels
Brothers Mirror Covers
8" Shorty Antenna
MRT Hood Struts
Tinted Windows
Shelby Dash Plague
Shelby Deck Lid Letters
Extra Razor Rims with MT ET Streets
Powder-coated Alxe (2012)
FRPP Differential Cover
Shelby Engine Caps

I have all the stock parts excluding the wheels.

$XX,XXX OBO

NO TRADES

Let me know if you need more PICS

DSC00661.jpg

RT1.jpg

DSCN1510.jpg

DF5A7F45-867D-4015-8F1F-7CDCD1AAC449-2517-000001B77BF45323.jpg

DSCN1932.jpg

LundNov0993STD.jpg

428304_399540163404916_167049896653945_1546508_170000822_n_zps7bb0b570.jpg

Tabaka004-1_zpsbb96c202.jpg

Last edited:

mr4teth

Established Member
I've been getting lots of questions and low ball offers.

For the future PLEASE don't send me low ball offers (or post them) but feel free to ask questions. Yes I would like to sell this car but I'm not in a financial pickle nor I'm I looking to give the car away. However I am willing to work with a serious buyer who can appreciate how much money was been spent on this car.

Just so you understand my mind set. Low mile stock 07's are bringing low 30's. I know I wont recoup all of my mods but there is defiantly value there.

Last edited:

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Car looks great!

Bad thing about putting alot of money into a car, almost don't recoupe hardly any of it.

mr4teth

Established Member
Car looks great!

Bad thing about putting alot of money into a car, almost don't recoupe hardly any of it.

And that's why I'm not asking a crazy amount for my car. But anyone who wants to build a fast GT500 ... this is a great deal for them! You take a low miles stock 07 car and put a simple TVS or Whipple on it and you'll have almost as much as I'm asking ... but you still won't make the same kind of power!!

Last edited:

slingshot

Established Member
Absolutely gorgeous. Nice mods, can tell it's done right... that being said--people are asking low $30's for low mile '07s--and are actually getting mid-high $20's. I have spoke to several who have actually sold. Your car is super nice... but not $38k nice, honestly don't think any '07s are. After looking at quite a few--I suspect real market (actual sale) value is $32-34k. If you can entertain that kind of $$$, drop me a pm. I'm not 'low balling' just am realistic. If not, I'll kindly stay out of your ad. Thanks...

mr4teth

Established Member
Absolutely gorgeous. Nice mods, can tell it's done right... that being said--people are asking low $30's for low mile '07s--and are actually getting mid-high $20's. I have spoke to several who have actually sold. Your car is super nice... but not $38k nice, honestly don't think any '07s are. After looking at quite a few--I suspect real market (actual sale) value is $32-34k. If you can entertain that kind of $$$, drop me a pm. I'm not 'low balling' just am realistic. If not, I'll kindly stay out of your ad. Thanks...

Thank you for the complement but I totally disagree with your opinion ....

Last edited:

slingshot

Established Member
Thank you for the complement but I totally disagree with your opinion ....
No prob, I should just keep my opinions to myself and not muck up your for sale thread. Only reason I posted was because I am interested in the car. After I typed that I thought about it and realized it could be taken the wrong way--sorry. I'm out... GLWS.

JAA55

Established Member
Definitely one of the nicest cars I've seen. Great car and good guy!

mr4teth

Established Member
Great mods! Heck, that's making me update my mod wish list. GLWS
This setup is a lot of fun!!!!

I let a Ford Service Manager/Friend/Hot Rod'r drive it recently ... He said "that is the nastiest most in your face car I've ever driven" .... "Can I please do it again?" :D

Users who are viewing this thread