F/S: 2007 Jeep SRT8 - 34K miles

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Well, the time has come for me to sell this bad-ass truck. I just need to sell off some stuff, things are getting tight around here, and the Jeep is one the things that have to go.

The truck is a 2007 Steel Blue Metallic SRT8 Jeep. It has 34,808 miles. It is NOT a daily driver so the mileage won't go up save for a few trips around town to keep the fluids circulating.

There are ZERO performance mods. (i.e. stock exhaust, stock intake, etc.)

The only thing I guess you can consider an "upgrade" is the Vredestein tires that replace those God-awful factory Good Years. I am also including some Pirelli Scorpion Snow tires with some 18" wheels (the Tire Rack 18" SRT Jeep specials). The factory 20" wheels HAVE TPMS SENSORS and the winter snow wheels/tires DO NOT HAVE TPMS sensors. There is no issue during winter other than a warning light on the dash. These winter wheels and tires have seen litterally 2 snow days. That's it.

The truck has had the oil changed religiously with Mobil1, there are no issues with this truck at all. All electronics work, and so on. It has EVERY OPTION execpt HID and rear DVD. Includes nav, Sirius capable radio, Harmon Kardon stereo, etc...

Please PM me with any questions concerning this Jeep. I would like to sell it as soon as possible. My asking price is: $34,000 obo. This truck is located in the Northwest Chicago Suburb area.

Thanks. Here are a few pics just because.

Most current photo:
2011-06-02_13-04-40_994.jpg

In WINTER ATTACK MODE:
Jeepwinterwheelsandtires2.jpg

-Mike

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
$34,000?? my brother just picked up a week ago a extremey clean one owner no paint work non abused black 07 with 3k more miles for $24,000. may wanna rethink your pricing

onebadsvt

Established Member
sorry but i second ^^^, i had an 07 with the same milage with alot of aftermarket, wheels, tires, a few performance mods, system etc and sold it for $25k in early 2010

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Congratulations to all you deal hunters. Quit screwing up my thread. If people don't like the price they can send offers. Otherwise GTFO.

onebadsvt

Established Member
Congratulations to all you deal hunters. Quit screwing up my thread. If people don't like the price they can send offers. Otherwise GTFO.

not sure if your refering to me on that but i didnt say i bought. i sold mine for 10k less not bought. check out cherokeesrt8.com for sale threads. may give you a good idea of the market. but regardless gl with ur sale!

hittinboost

Established Member
This is his Jeep and his FS thread, who cares if he's asking $100k for it. If you don't have the money or don't think it's a good deal then move on.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Good luck with the sale. With the heavier, slower, bloated and marked up 2012s coming out, the first gen might hold their value well :)

SVT_4_me

Established Member
This is his Jeep and his FS thread, who cares if he's asking $100k for it. If you don't have the money or don't think it's a good deal then move on.

x10000

plus, steel blue is very rare. you can't find many clean srt8's in this color. good luck with the sale...

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
nice Jeep man, and GLWS...everyone is an expert on here....lol

Users who are viewing this thread