***f/s 2007 gsxr 1000**super clean!!***

98SVTUSMC

Established Member
I decided to sell my bike to get back into the SVT scene. 2007 Suzuki GSXR 1000. Its the very saught after orange and black. Its got a Jardine GP-1 exhaust (pretty loud and sounds AWESOME) K&N filter, Power Commander, Frame Sliders, Puig dark smoke windscreen, and carbon fiber tank pad and gas cap. Also have brand new SHOEI helmet (matches bike) and brand new Suzuki GSXR jacket, bike cover, stock exhaust, and baffals for the pipes. Bike has never been laid down and is super clean. Also stored inside and under a cover. Has 6,XXX miles. Must sell ASAP, looking to get 10,500 or best offer. My number is 563-940-7064 and email is [email protected]. Dont know how to post pics so i'll send through email. Any questions just call. Thanks, Derek.

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
Nice bike man, but consider you can get a 2008 Gixxer 1000 for the same price, or even less now with 0 miles

VenomSVT03

CRUSHER
Established Member
good luck wit that bro, i tried to sell mine for 8 grand with a power commander full yoshi carbon fiver exhaust mirrow block off plates lowered bmc air filter and the matching shoei helmet and it still sittin at my house lol by the way its a 06 1000 red n black MINT

Users who are viewing this thread