F/S 2005 Audi S4

TD66Stang

Established Member
2005 Audi S4 B6
6 Speed Manual
Currently has 25,856 miles but still driven occasionally
Exterior: Moro Blue Pearl
Interior: Light Grey with Wood trim
Premium package (sunroof, homelink, memory seating, auto dimming rear/side mirrors)
Cold weather package (heated seats, heated side mirrors, ski bag)

I purchased the car on 11/19/10 from BMW Greenwich (trade in for 5 series BMW) with 22,954 miles. I purchased an aftermarket (Gold Plus 3yr/36k) warranty through the dealership from Fidelity Warranty, and I’m going to check if the warranty is transferable. The car had previously 2 owners and has a clean carfax. The car however does have some minor damage from previous owner on the passenger rear fender. There is also a dent below the front passenger door blade, deep scratches in the middle of the rear bumper, and a door ding below the rear driver side window. There are some moderate scratches on the front hood as well. I have enclosed pictures of the rear bumper but also have pictures of the dings and dent that I can e-mail. The rims all have moderate scratches and scuffing (previous owners seemed like they had difficulty parking) and the spare tire has a decent size chunk taken out of the rubber.

The interior is flawless and entire car is completely stock, other than the Audi Sport All-Weather mats I recently purchased, but the original carpet mats are included with sale. The coil packs were done by previous owner.

The reason for the sale is that I need to purchase a new truck due to a new job and I need to sell this before making my purchase.

The car is located in Fairfield, CT
Asking price is currently $24,000(without warranty)
Title in-hand
All reasonable offers will be considered
No trades please

The best way to contact me is through e-mail at [email protected] or PM me. Thanks for looking.

7-1.jpg

8.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread