f/s 2004 yamaha R1

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
2004 Yamaha R1 $7500 OBO

Odometer reads 17k miles. (actual mileage 15,000+/- 200 miles)

16t front sprocket (speedometer is about 10% off due to the sprocket change. I changed the sprocket because stock the bikes are clearly geared too high and stop and go traffic was more of a chore than anything. By going down 1 tooth in the front sprocket it made first gear more usable from “practical” applications.)

Yamaha GYTR race filter

Graves Motorsports titanium slip-ons

Power Commander tuner with custom tune

Pirelli Diablo tires (rear has around 1500 miles on it, front shows wear but I have a new front that will go with the bike)

PUIG smoke double bubble windscreen

Frame Sliders (never tested.. :D )

Harris Grips

CCFL halo lights

Black Passenger pegs (not installed but included)

Rear seat cowl (stock passenger seat included)

Clear Alternatives integrated LED taillight

Billet Mirror delete block off plates (stock mirrors included)

Professionally Tuned front and rear suspension (set up for weight class 180-210lbs, can set up for different weights outside that weight group.)

Never dropped, never wrecked, always had the “shiny side up”. Daily driven back and forth to work every day (except in rain). 90% of mileage is highway miles. Beautiful and near immaculate bike. Serviced every 3k miles with genuine Yamaha 4R semi synthetic oils, and genuine Yamaha oil filters.

The bike is a dream and is most phenomenal bike I have ever ridden. However, I am getting older and with a young daughter at home I have to put the possibility of acting stupid out of mind. Its hard not to go fast on something so very capable of doing so. In the midst of my "not so midlife, midlife crisis" I went out 3 weeks ago and bought a new harley v-rod. I am loving the idea that I can still ride and enjoy myself without the temptation of riding aggressive. For the first time in almost 10 years I have been able to slow down and smell the roses, and honestly its different but reassuring at the same time. The bike is paid for so I have no real reason to sell it. It doesnt hurt me to put it aside and watch it rot. However I wont make the same mistake as I did with my cobra. So, I am putting the ONE up for sale. I am firmly looking to get $7500 for the bike. You'd have to work hard to find a more well maintained and clean bike as this one.

80906_001.jpg

80906_002.jpg

80906_003.jpg

80906_004.jpg

80906_005.jpg

80906_008.jpg

80906_007.jpg

80906_010.jpg

please email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
right over top of the pictures..asking $8000

but I'll be honest with you.. money walks and BS talks... if someone is serious about buying the bike and wants to talk money we will talk.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
sikklightning04 said:
my bad, i just looked at the parts and pics. Good deal for someone looking for an R1 though. Looks fun!

thanks... KBB puts it at $7500 stock. I figured they would account for the mileage which would make a difference in the negative, but they would account for my $2000 worth of goodies which gives me some for the positive. I feel that 8k is a very reasonable price for an immaculate bike.

kbm450

Established Member
just to give you heads up...

I bought a Limited edition 03 R1 for 5999.00
2,000 miles last year..

Users who are viewing this thread