F/S 2004 whipple cobra 600+hp

semperfi1311

Established Member
mods list: billetflow 4 piece idler pulleys, 63lb injectors, kenne bell bap, accufab tb, jlt cold air intake, PFB intercooler tank, ngk tr6 plugs just changed, mangnaflow catted x-pipe, magnapack cat back with slp tips, billetflow irs brace full maximum motorsports irs bushing kit autometer gauges, mgw short throw orange handle, styling bar, new whipple 3.4l has less than 150 miles on it makes over 600hp and can eaisly make more car has 59k on it no accidents and has a clean car fax have had it about a year and a half dont want to sell but have to money problems i will email pics just pm me i am asking 22000

http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/ac359/semperfi1311/cobra/

Last edited:

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Some other info might help since you don't have pics up like the color of the car and the interior color as well as any appearance mods like wheels or such. Just trying to help so your customers could imagine it a little. Best of luck with your sale free bump.

semperfi1311

Established Member
the car is a black vert with a brand new black top and the interior is black with the grey suede have the factory rims on it changed the wing and put a saleen wing on if you want pics pm me your email and i will send them

onebadsvt

Established Member
good luck selling but just to give you a idea i had a black vert with aftermarket wheels, whipple, all your mods+some and 20k miles and sold it for 22k

semperfi1311

Established Member
drop the price to 22k and i dont know how to use the photobucket maybe i can send them to someone and they can post them otherwise i just have to email them

semperfi1311

Established Member
i need a offer someone its a great car with lots of hp i dont want to have to trade it in to a dealer would really love for someone to get it that knows cobras

Users who are viewing this thread