F/S - 2004 Torch Red Cobra - St. Louis, MO

SVT_Steph

Established Member
So...that said...

2004 SVT Cobra
Torch Red
Dark charcoal interior
50,000 miles

Mods include: Bassani catback, MGW shifter, Steeda cold air intake, full a pillar guage pod w/ lunar series air/fuel, boost, and water temp gauge, and window tint. 18" chrome FR500 style wheels with 60-70% tire tread left. Stock pulley still on car. Horse on the front was removed and the Cobra emblem was put on.

The good: Very well maintained. Always waxed including the wheels. Anyone who knows me I take incredible care of the cars I own. Car has been babied and always had regular maintenance done on it. (Oil changes, etc). It's one of the most "unmolested" Cobra's you will find.

The bad: The clutch needs to be replaced. It is still the original clutch in the car and well, with 50,000 miles, of course it needs to be replaced. I have an MMR clutch to go in it, but have never gotten around to installing it.

No scratches, no dings, no dents. No accidents. Female owned and driven. The only part of the car that has been repainted was the front bumper and that was done by Ford under warranty at a dealership because the factory paint was chipping.

I am the second owner of the car and have all the original paperwork on it, including original window sticker. I am still in contact with the first owner, so any questions you have, I can get answered for you.

Numbers.... Car went 12.8 @ 111 at the track bone stock and dynoed 403 hp to the rear wheels with the stock pulley. Only mod being a cold air intake.

Blue book value on this car is $24,325 off KBB and $23,100 off NADA (both private party/trade in values). The retail is $26,525.00.

I am asking $25,000 for the car, or will consider a bit lower. Honestly, I don't need to sell the car and won't "give it away." but shoot me an offer and I will consider. If you want specific pictures, let me know, and I will get them. Or if you would like to check out the car, I am in St. Charles, Missouri, right outside of St. Louis.

Get ahold of me on here or email me at [email protected]. Honestly I am hardly on this board and would prefer to be contacted by email.

Several pics can be found here: www.myspace.com/sschuster04

69.gif

l_3dc9121bc74c898d19a64a05e708141e.gif

vmpassf.gif

HPIM0588.gif

Thanks for looking.

~Stephanie

Users who are viewing this thread