F/S: 2004 Cobra Oxford White

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
I have an Oxford White 2004 Cobra for sale.

It has 36K miles on it, and the dark charcoal interior.

Kenne Bell 2.2H, UPR CAI, Accufab Throttle Body, Billetflow Idler pulleys, LFP dual pass heat exchanger, 62lb Fuel Injectors with harnesses, tuned by Richard at Strictly Performance in Houston xcal3 , SCT2800, Competition clutch (supports up to 900 hp), Mac Tru-fit longtubes, Mac 3" Catback Exhaust, Mac catted H-pipe, IRS Billetflow Brace, Full length weld-in sub frame connectors, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, Eibach Pro Kit, 26 spline input shaft, and DSS Pro-level axles, Fore complete fuel system, SLP line lock. There is more, but will list it as I remember.

There are a couple rock chips on the car, and the front fascia has a couple scratches at the bottom from loading it on the trailer. The drivers side fog light is broken, but I have a brand new one in the box for it.

Just had it tuned at Strictly dynoed 599/589

you may call 361-726-two9six9 ask for Eric
or email [email protected]

never in an accident, I owe on the car, but my bank is easy to work with.

Located in Corpus Christi, TX

Asking $25k OBO!!

IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

frontshotfuelsystem.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
sorry bud, right color that might blood bleeds, but i only Race Mustangs!! My son turned 15 and my other is right behind him. They are wanting me to build a car with them. So my personal hot rods are on hold for a few years. I am going to build a couple fox bodies with my sons. The only reason it is leaving the stable.

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
I am not interested in any trades, I am looking for a 79-85 Mustang for my son, that is a 4 cyl and can be converted for cheap insurance.

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
Plus cash on above post, or something I could move fast, like a cummins truck and some cash.

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
yeah, it is a nice car, but no good money buyers out there, if no good offers, then ill have to keep it.

OSUALUM78

Established Member
Slim chance I may be interested. Brands on clutch and FLSFCs please. If it wasn't OW and had less paint damage, I'd be all over it... but I still may consider. I want a black (CO second) with similar mods and mileage where your is at.

:beer:

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
The clutch is from D&D, by far better than the damn Spec that was in it. I dont know what the FLSFC means. The paint damage is minimal, it looks big because of the upfront shot, you cant even notice it from a standing distance hardly. As for oxford white, I have had so many black mustangs, it is unreal. I wasnt going to get white, the same as you. It had to be black or red. But I really love the white, in fact it has become my favorite color now, and I get more compliments on it than I have on most of my cars, and it is the color they compliment.

cam85ss

Established Member
i always hate seeing a car that i want to get, and i have to be deployed overseas when it goes up for sale.....good luck with the sale. (First post, really wanting a Termi, so decided to start looking on SVTP.)

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
Slim chance I may be interested. Brands on clutch and FLSFCs please. If it wasn't OW and had less paint damage, I'd be all over it... but I still may consider. I want a black (CO second) with similar mods and mileage where your is at.

:beer:

oh, full length sub frame connectors, lol, I dont know what brand they are, sorry.

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
well, I am probably going to take the car to my friends body shop and get the front clip repainted, since that seems to be the hold up for my a decent amount of money. And get a new bottom chin spoiler

Fuerza

Established Member
Sir, that is a very tempting car. I used to have an oxford white Cobra and would love to buy another. The fact that you are in Texas makes this even better. Subscribing for now, I'll think about it. GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread