F/S 2003 ZY Vert & 2004 TT Mystichrome

Turbo04Mystichr

Established Member
Well I really don't want to do this but here it goes...

First I have a 2003 Zinc Yellow Convertible with 80,XXX miles. It's all but stock other then a K/N Air filter, 2.81 Upper Pulley, and SLP Exhaust. The clutch feels pretty stiff more then stock so assuming possibly and aftermarket clutch. It doesn't have the satin 03 rims but a set of Chrome '95 Cobra R's. I know this may be a lot to ask but $18,500. It's what is owed on it.

Now the long list...

2004 Twin Turbo Mystichrome Cobra

I am the second owner of this car. It was bone stock when i got it 5 years ago. The car itself has 40,000 miles. The only aftermarket exterior work is a '95 Cobra R hood

Engine:
Fully built motor bored .30 over. Stock heads and cams and throttle body
AFR Studs
JE Pistions
8:5:1 Compression
Eagle Rods
Kellog Crank
Blueprinted and Balanced
Sullivan Intake
5" Intake Piping

Turbo Kit:
HP Performance Twin 60mm's
2 Tial 44mm Wastegates
50mm Tial BOV
Turbos were refreshed 5000 miles ago

Fuel System:
Return Style with sumped tank
Sullivan fuel rails
72 lb injectors
magnafuel fuel system with inline filters

Transmission:
26 spline input
Viper 30 spline output
Hardened synchros
(all the above from D&D Performance)
Pro 5.0 Short Shifter

Rear End:
Stock IRS with Level 5 CV Shafts
IRS Brace
Stock Bushings (Never Wheel hopped with this set up)

The motor and transmission work only have 5000 miles on it. The car runs perfect and is a blast to drive and is a real head turner. It took first place this year at the Carlise All Ford Nationals in the Cobra class. The motor work was done and tuned by SGS Automotive (now DGR Performance) in Dillsburg, PA. I have all documents of the motor work if necessary. The car has a AEM True Boost Boost controller with multiple settings. It can run from the factory HP to its max HP on pump gas. On 93 Octane and 17 PSI it lays down 735 HP and 690 ft-lbs TQ. This is very conservatively tuned. Has A LOT more in it. I have a lot of time and money in this car so please don't low ball me

Asking Price $45,000

I am rushing this at work on my break so i'm sure i missed somethings. Any questions feel free to ask. I posted pics of both cars below this post. Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:

04cobrawhine

Established Member
good luck selling the turbo one for $45k. it will never happen. expect $32k MAX but most likely even less. GLWS anyhow.

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
Gonna be tough to sell an oddball color and convertible in Pennsylvania for that much with October right around the corner, but GLWS.

Turbo04Mystichr

Established Member
Thanks guys. I just threw out a price on the Mystichrome to see where it heads to. I dont want to see either one go but times are tough and my job isnt looking to promising.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Thanks guys. I just threw out a price on the Mystichrome to see where it heads to. I dont want to see either one go but times are tough and my job isnt looking to promising.

sick mystic. but the market is super light. tons of high doller, high HP mint cars are on the market making things even softer. a real buyer is tough to come by. goodluck though. personally I dont think it breaks 25K sale price.

wan2play

Established Member
good luck selling the turbo one for $45k. it will never happen. expect $32k MAX but most likely even less. GLWS anyhow.

People dump so much money into their cars expecting to get it back...It just doesn't happen...That is why i buy ones already built...
If it had less than 20k miles, he probably could get 28-30 since its Mystic.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I'll help you out a bit since you put up links to mobile facebook with thumbnail sized images...

Resampled_2011-04-23_12-50-55_144.jpg

Resampled_2011-04-23_12-51-25_610.jpg

Resampled_2011-01-15_14-12-55_272.jpg

Resampled_2011-02-18_16-48-30_418.jpg

Resampled_2011-02-18_16-48-17_543.jpg

Resampled_2011-08-16_11-35-51_989.jpg

IIRC, I saw this mystichrome at carlisle this summer, and if I am correct this was definitely the nicest mystichrome there...

3c3fce62.jpg

GLWS man :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread