F/S 2003 SVT Cobra Whipple 3.4 755hp/684trq $22,500

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
2nd Owner Car, Have all Doucumentaion, All Original Window Stickers. Car is Very Clean Inside and Out. Call if you have questions. Car has over 17k dollars invested in it, after buying it. You could not come close to buying one and building it for this price.

Car has Zero Short Cuts on it, I have reciepts on everything and all the info for the buyer. Interior is flawless, and AC Even blows Ice Cold. Everything you could ever want in a 03' Cobra.

Payed to Have James Parker to come up and tune it, who most people reguard as one of the top three tuners in America. Comes with the SXT X3 James Put different tunes in there also.
755hp/685trq

Motor:
55k Miles Stock Longblock
T56 Spec Stage 3+ Clutch/ Flywheel
E85
Whipple 3.4L
Stock Lower / 3.5 Upper
VMP 100MM Slot-Style MAF housing
HPX Slot-Style MAF Sensor
VMP Plug & Play Harness 96-04
Accufab Throttle Body
JLT High Boost CAI
Billet Flow Iders and Snub Idler
Cool Head Flow Mod
Arp 2000 Rod Bolt Upgrade

Tuning:
SCT X3
Tuned by James Parker RWTD Tuning and Rob Williams RWR Motorsports

Fuel:

E85
Lethal Performance 1200hp Full Return Fuel System
Kenne Bell 40 amp Boost a Pump
Divison X Black Fuel Rails
Ford Racing 80lb Injectors
Divison X Dual Pump Fuel Hat w/ Wiring Harness Upgrade
Walbro Twin 400lph Turbine Pumps

Exhaust:

Bassani Mid-Length Headers
Bassani Off Road X-Pipe
Magna Flow Cat-Back

Rear End:
FRPP 31 Spline Diff w/ Carbon Clutchs
Soild Rear Axle Swap
Ford Racing 3.73 Gears
Motive Gears Bearing and Master Install Kit

Suspension/Chassis:

Solid Motor Mounts
Maxium Motorsports FLSC
Sean Hyland Motorsports Driveshaft Saftey Loop
Kenny Brown Suspension Package

Drivetrain:

3.4 Whipple 4.6 DOHC, T-56, 8.8 SRA

Call Matt
720-204-0140

cobraliss.jpg

cobralin.jpg

cobralis.jpg

1x111.jpg

1x1.jpg

1x.jpg

1x11.jpg

33001529.jpg

33001528.jpg

33001527.jpg

33001526.jpg

33001525.jpg

33001530.jpg

33001531-1.jpg

Cobra 2997

Established Member
This is one heck of a deal for the price. I was very very close to buying this car, but ended up purchasing a car closer to me.

I talked to the seller awhile back several times over the phone and via text. Very honest, straight up, knowledgeable guy who built the car the right way.

Whoever ends up with it will be getting a great car in my opinion !!!

nanastymach1

Established Member
Hate that u have to sell it so cheap...sales like this devalue the rest of our cars that's modded like this...people will say" I seen so and so for 22k last week when someone puts a 25-30k price on something....

The market makes no sense how people will buy stock cars for 19-21 k but this car is only worth 22500

I'd part it out or keep it

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
Hate that u have to sell it so cheap...sales like this devalue the rest of our cars that's modded like this...people will say" I seen so and so for 22k last week when someone puts a 25-30k price on something....

The market makes no sense how people will buy stock cars for 19-21 k but this car is only worth 22500

I'd part it out or keep it

I dont have to sell it, I am just trying to free up some room at the house/ help fund my 2nd Outlaw 10.5 car build this winter.

I totally agree on the devalve part :( not much I can do. I have had some offers that would make you laugh. A few 20k and a 18k I would rather keep it then go there. But the car has been for sale almost 6 months on this website and auto trader.

I probabley wont part it out, not really my style.

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
If anyone on here wounders were the cars potential is, this think could put down 825+ with out blinking. Its Still running Stock Whipple Upper 3.5/Stock Crank Lower. I have a brand new lower metco setup that has never been installed that I would throw in with the car. It is a +4 Lower.

Also, I have a million other parts for 94-04 laying around we could talk about if future buyer is interested. Slicks, Wheels, Nitrous Kits, Bottle Heaters, Drag Radials/ Wheels, etc, etc etc....

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
We Could Talk to James Parker and Get a Gas Tune Put on it, but with it running that much boost IDK if a "pump gas" tune would work/ be safe. I know there are people in this area running race gas tunes with no issues around the same power levels. But we would need to talk to James to be 100 Sure. If you become very interested in the car I can call and get that lined up. My Elevation is very high here in Colorado so I we can get away with a lot more.
Let me know

Users who are viewing this thread