F/S 2003 Redfire Vert In Houston

Sick03Vert

Banned
I have a 2003 SVT Cobra Redfire Vert I'm looking to sell. This is NOT the car in my signature.

It has 45k miles on it. It is Parchment top/Parchment seat inserts, which is a very rare color combination. The only mods are a JLT intake, Flowmasters, and stainless exhaust tips. Stock blower, stock pulleys, stock headunit...so you can build this car or keep it as it is..your choice. It does have the 17" SVT chrome rim upgrade package on it. I am the second owner of this car and it has been in Houston all it's life...no salt exposure, snow exposure, etc.

I'm looking for $26k to cover the loan I have on the car. I can't move much on price, but if you are SERIOUS...PM me an offer and I will see what I can do.

No joyrides or trades please. I need to get this car gone ASAP. KBB retail on this car is right at $26k, so I feel I'm not asking too much for one with this mileage, a two-owner car, in a very rare color combo.

If interested, please send me a PM. Pics available on request.:beer:

Thanks for looking!

eodtech72

Redfire Vert
Established Member
KBB retail? That's dealership pricing. You might want to go back and look at private party value and work from there. Sorry but you'll never get 26k for that car here. That's low mileage CO cobra territory, but good luck and at that price you'll need some pics posted for any interest no matter the asking price.

Users who are viewing this thread