F/S: 2003 Cobra DSG, with flames and some mods!!

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
I have a 2003 DSG, it has 62k on the clock. Has a few mods. It is a fresh rebuild on the motor, due to the nephew changing pulleys without getting a tune. We have put a 1000 miles on the new motor, it is very strong. The rebuild was 3500, and was done by Mission motors in San Antonio.

The heads were totally gone through, new seals, valve job, etc...
The shortblock has mahle pistons (part # MOD220571I16)
Polished crank, balanced, squared deck, honed with plates, studded the heads, etc... This weak link in these motors has been replaced, other than the pistons, the cobra short block is amazingly strong. It is now ready for pretty much what ever you want to throw at it.

It has the stock eaton and pullies.
C&L Maf and filter system
Center force dual friction clutch
Flowmaster cat back
Bassani catted X pipe
Nitto 315 D/Rs on the back with good life
Everything is fully functional on the car
The interior is super clean
There are a few chips here and there on the paint, but nothing major, and the car looks beautiful.
Car drives great. The only thing I would do, is replace the stock quadrant with an aftermarket one for the new clutch.

Asking $17,500

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
yeah, i wish it didnt either, but they are there, and they are nice quality. But it wouldn't be cost effective to get them painted over to sell it. They kind of grow on ya after a while. I get lots of compliments on the looks as I drive it.

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
Well keep with the ideas guys, so the new buyer will know what to do with this beast!!

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
I like da flames! Now those interior mods... not so much. Nice car and good price. GLWS!

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
I agree, but as common as those interior parts are, it wouldnt be hard for someone to swap them out.

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
i'd probably be all over this if it weren't for the flames and painted interior pieces.

glws.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
omg flames are sick i didnt even see um...

I was like wtf there are no flames on this car.......... lol ****ing awesome!

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
i'd probably be all over this if it weren't for the flames and painted interior pieces.

glws.

well you are missing out on a really nice car. they grow on you, and you can pick up interior pics cheap!! Dont let this beautiful car slip through your fingers for a few interior pieces. Heck, someone would probably swap ya for them.

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
well you are missing out on a really nice car. they grow on you, and you can pick up interior pics cheap!! Dont let this beautiful car slip through your fingers for a few interior pieces. Heck, someone would probably swap ya for them.

sorry man, not feeling the flames. that kinda stuff just doesn't grow on me. i like my mods subtle and modest, not flashy and loud.

but glws.

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
Thanks man, I really hope someone picks it up. I can take more detailed pictures, and can also arrange delivery to help those that are further away, maybe a meeting point or something. I mean, I can trailer it, and you can ride with someone and drive it home or trailer it home. It is a very nice car. Never wrecked, clean title in hand. Just waiting for someone who wants a very clean Cobra, one of the, if not the, BEST CAR FORD EVER MADE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread